Alcatel-Lucent: Another Loss
- Alcatel-Lucent Taps Verwaayen as CEO. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;9/2/2008, p1
The article announces the appointment of Ben Verwaayen as chief executive officer of Alcatel-Lucent.
- Alcatel-Lucent CEO Faces High Expectations. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;10/29/2008, p2
The article reports that the telecommunications industry is closely watching Alcatel-Lucent chief executive officer (CEO) Ben Verwaayen for signs of a credible market strategy when he reports on the company's third-quarter 2008 performance. In the wake of a major executive changes, many,...
- ALCATEL-LUCENT NEVER FORGETS. Gubbins, Ed // Telephony;Mar2009, Vol. 250 Issue 3, p7
The article focuses on the merger of Alcatel-Lucent SA, a worldwide telecommunications company to provide telecommunication services in the information technology (IT) industry. Ben Verwaayen, chief executive officer (CEO) of Alcatel-Lucent has unveiled his strategy, by detailing ways to...
- Draining away. Turner, Lorraine // Total Telecom Magazine;Sep2007, p10
The article discusses the poor financial results of Alcatel-Lucent and the financial implications of the transatlantic merger of the telecommunication equipment vendors. Alcatel-Lucent continued to disappoint the financial community with poor second quarter results for the period ended June 30,...
- Alcatel-Lucent confirms Ben Verwaayen to step down from his CEO position. // Fiber Optics Weekly Update;2/22/2013, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p12
The article announces the decision of Ben Verwaayen to step down as chief executive officer (CEO) of Alcatel-Lucent and not to seek re-election as a director at the 2013 Annual General Meeting.
- Nokia reassures France it will be a prominent contributor. Alleven, Monica // FierceWirelessTech;11/29/2015, p1
The article reports that Finnish multinational communication company Nokia Corp. has reassured to continue its service as prominent contributor to the development of technology ecosystem in France after it has acquired French telecommunications company Alcatel-Lucent SA.
- Nokia's shareholders approve acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent. Stubbs, Agnes // Capacity Magazine;12/21/2015, p13
The article reports on the 2015 decision of the shareholders of communications and information technology company Nokia to approve the acquisition of French telecommunications equipment company Alcatel-Lucent which will be completed in the first quarter of 2016.
- SWOT Analysis. // Alcatel SWOT Analysis;Mar2007, p5
A business analysis of Alcatel-Lucent SA, which provides telecommunications products and services to telecom carriers, Internet service providers, and other enterprises is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths include...
- SWOT Analysis. // Alcatel SWOT Analysis;Apr2007, p5
A business analysis of Alcatel-Lucent SA, a global provider of telecommunications products and services to telecom carriers, Internet service providers and other enterprise, is provided, focusing on its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities for improvement and threats to the company. Strengths...