Apple's iPhone Goes Cheap?
- Qualcomm Parts Play Role in New iPhones. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/29/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p3
The article reports that Qualcomm Technologies Inc.'s little chips and parts have played a major part in the newly released iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus from Apple Inc.
- Apple iPhone 6S seen offering better battery life. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;7/2/2015, p00
The article reports on the selection of new LTE chip from telecommunication company, Qualcomm by consumer electronics company, Apple Inc. for providing improved and longer battery life for iPhone.
- Qualcomm Chips At Core of New Apple iPhone 4S. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/24/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p1
The article reports that chipsets from Sorrento Valley, California-based technology company Qualcomm Inc. are used in Apple Inc.'s iPhone 4S smartphones. It is revealed by Jim Mielke of ABI that chipsets such as baseband application processing chip and modem work on two main wireless...
- iPhone sets stage for other handsets. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;7/21/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that several analysts contended that the 3G iPhone's publicity and feature set would simply boost demand for broadband-equipped handsets, and despite no direct role in the iPhone, that Qualcomm Inc., with a strong position in W-CDMA, would hitch a ride. According to Analyst...
- iPhone Turns Attention Toward Qualcomm's Forte: Wireless. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;7/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 30, p4
The article reports that Qualcomm Inc. has a contribution on the development of iPhone by Apple Inc. It states that the company is the largest vendor of handset semiconductors in the world, licenses technology found in chips and it has patents on the technology inside all third generation (3G)...
- Intel Could Score Apple iPhone Chip SKU, Analyst Says. ALLISON GATLIN // Investors Business Daily;10/1/2015, p00
The article reports that semiconductor company Intel Corp. could lift technology company Apple Inc.'s iPhone chip sstock keeping unit (SKU), according to analysr Robert Maire of financial and strategic advisory firm Semiconductor Advisors LLC. The September 2015 decline of stocks of Apple Inc.'s...
- Steve Jobs Delivers iPhone 4. // Red Herring;6/8/2010, p1
The article previews the iPhone 4 from Apple Inc.
- Apple's Latest iPhone Another Record-Breaker. // Wireless Week;Oct2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the impact of Apple Inc.'s launch of iPhone5 on network operators in the U.S.
- Fighting for a Bigger Piece of the Smartphone Pie. // Wireless Week;Oct2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p25
The article suggests that one in three smartphone customers in the U.S. use iPhones from Apple Inc.