Energy Dept. Pumps $200M Into Biofuels
- (REGIONAL GRANTS) Funding Program Opens for KS, MO Nonprofits. // Community Health Funding Week;6/11/2010, p10
The article offers information on the 100,000 dollars worth of grants that will be available for nonprofit institutions in Kansas and Missouri through Humana Communities Benefit.
- ASSOCIATION NEWS. // National Provisioner;Oct2009, Vol. 223 Issue 10, p86
No abstract available.
- (EDUCATION) American Immigration Council. // Children & Youth Funding Report;1/22/2010, p22
The article reports on the launch of the 2010 grant competition from the American Immigration Council's (AIC) Community Education Center which provides funding for K-12 projects that offers education about immigrants and immigration in the U.S.
- (UNDERSERVED) Arca Foundations. // Children & Youth Funding Report;9/10/2010, p1
The article offers information on the Arca Foundations in the U.S. It mentions that the foundation was founded in 1952 and provides grants for social equity and justice, particularly the undeserved. The foundation has supported variety of issues including worker and civic participation, and...
- Hampshire Council Secures Grant. // BusinessWest;1/30/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p66
The article reports on the Community Transformation Grant worth 60,000 dollars awarded to the Hampshire Council of Governments which was designed to take a prevention-based approach to improve the health and wellness of the cities and towns across Massachusetts.
- From the NSTA Calendar: ASM Materials Education Foundation Teacher Grants. // NSTA Express;5/10/2010, p2
The article reports on the grants awarded by the ASM International Foundation to science teachers in the U.S., which aim to boost the awareness of material science as well as the role of scientists in the community.
- (GRANT TIPS) Group Offers 15 Tips for Writing Winning Applications. // Community Health Funding Week;2/12/2010, p4
The article presents tips from the website "npguides.org" on how to have a successful grants application in the U.S. A significant need or problem must be proven in the proposal. Several areas that must be reflected include planning, research, and vision. Grantseeking purposes must match the...
- (DISABILITIES) 90 Awards Will Help With Transit Accessibility. // Community Health Funding Week;2/12/2010, p5
The article reports that the U.S. Transportation Department has provided 10.7 million dollars in funds which supports 90 awards up to 180,000 dollars each so private operators can comply with the Over-the-Road Bus (OTRB) accessibility regulation.
- (ONLINE) New, Free Publication Focuses on Public Safety. // Community Health Funding Week;9/10/2010, p2
The article reports on the launch of the Public Safety Funding Report which is an online publication about private and federal funding for the public safety sector in the U.S. Included in the publication's coverage are grants for police and fire departments, emergency management services, and...