Take-Two Misses Street
- More 'GTA' ahead. // Daily Variety;10/26/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 18, p13
The article reports that Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. and Rockstar Games will be releasing its Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V and its trailer will be released on November 2, 2011.
- NAUGHTY CONTENT IN POPULAR GAME YIELDS NICE PAYOUT. // Business Insurance;9/7/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p27
This article reveals that Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. and its Rockstar Games have agreed to settle a class action lawsuit claiming that the company defrauded buyers of the video game Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas by neglecting to disclose its explicit sexual content. The settlement...
- GAMER GOES IT ALONE. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;10/3/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 64, p5
The article reports that "Grand Theft Auto" publisher Take-Two announced that it has ended its review process for potential acquirers or strategic deals. Electronic Arts' (EA) seven-month public pursuit of Take-Two ended in September 2008 after EA declined to raise its $2 billion bid. Take-Two's...
- 'Grand Theft V' ready to roll. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/15/2014, pA02
Rockstar Games, owned by
- 'Battlefield,' 'Grand Theft Auto' Makers Pass Buy Points. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;3/10/2014, pB11
Vladimir Putin comes to mind as a fellow who could use the simple distraction of a joystick.
- 'Grand Theft Auto' maker steals record high on Q2 earnings. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;11/6/2015, p00
The article reports on the increase of the earnings of the Grand Theft Auto video game maker Take-Two Interactive Software in the second quarter (Q2) of 2015. Topics discussed include the earnings expected by the financial consultant Thomson Reuters from Take-Two Interactive Software, the...
- BEST GAME EVER. // Ralph;Jun2008, p158
The article reviews the video game Grand Theft Auto IV from Rockstar Games.
- 'Grand Theft Auto V' hits streets in brash debut. // Flare (Pakistan);Oct2013, p49
The article reviews the video game "Grand Theft Auto V" developed by Rockstar Games Inc.
- 'GRAND' OPENING. Fritz, Ben // Daily Variety;4/16/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that the videogame Grand Theft Auto IV is expected to reach $400 million in sales for the first week, possibly the biggest debut for an entertainment product. Sources close to Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. said that the latest installment of the hit franchise will reach...