Midway to Cut Staff, Close Studio
- Videogame maker stages comeback with new CEO, focus. Hernandez, Nathaniel // Marketing News;11/15/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p34
Focuses on the redevelopment of the operations of video game manufacturer Midway Games Inc. as of November 15, 2004. Changes made by CEO David F. Zucker in the company's consumer focus; Contribution of the support of Midway's majority shareholder Summer R. Redstone, CEO and chairman of Viacom...
- GAME BRIEFS. Gruenwedel, Erik // Video Store Magazine;1/4/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p7
Presents news briefs on the U.S. video gaming industry as of January 10, 2004. Release of the Peter Pan: The Motion Picture Event video game for Game Boy Advance; Approval of a request by Viacom CEO Sumner Redstone to acquire additional shares of video game publisher Midway Games; Development...
- Zapping bad guys is good biz for video games maker. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;12/9/96, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p4
Reports that investors in Chicago, Illinois, are waiting to see if Midway Company can duplicate the success of the video game Mortal Combat by increasing earnings that have been weighed down by higher administrative, marketing and research and development costs. Success of the video game Mortal...
- BLACKSITE AREA 51. James, Dave // Australian PC User;Mar2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p105
The article reviews the videogame Blacksite Area 51 from Midway.
- Cook crowns Midway's vidgame focus. Elkin, Tobi // Brandweek;03/16/98, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p43
Looks at the strategic effort of Corsicana, Texas-based videogame provider Midway Home Entertainment Marketing Director Paula Cook around five of company's 15 videogame titles. List of the videogames; Other activities of Midway.
- PWN3D!!! Staeshon, Clay // Transworld Skateboarding;Nov2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p199
The article reviews the video game SpyHunter: Where To Run from Midway.
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Voung, Patrick // Black Belt;Apr2009, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p71
The article reviews the video game Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe developed by Midway Games.
- TNA Impact! Zilferman, Roland // Teen Ink;Dec2008, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p32
The article reviews the video game TNA Impact! developed by Midway Games.
- JOHN WOO GOES BLU ON PS3 GAME-MOVIE COMBO. Gaudiosi, John // Home Media Magazine;5/20/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 20, p3
The article reviews the video game "Strangehold," from Midway Games.