Hedge Fund to Yahoo: Cut Search Deal
- Fiuranium quarterly results June 2013; profit for the period slumped to US$ 24.1 million. // African Business News;8/13/2013, p19
The article reports on a decline in the quarterly profits of Fiuranium as of June 2013. The company is considering the most efficient way in which to distribute to the shareholders all its remaining property, as well as investigating alternatives, which may include the prospect for a business...
- Overseas investors purchase control of farmer-owned ethanol plant. // Rural Cooperatives;May/Jun2006, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p28
The article reports on the approval of the members of Midwest Grain Processors Cooperative to sell 60 percent of the business to Global Holdings Inc. Based on Des Moines Register data, the 100 million dollars' proceed will offer shareholders' with 3.23 dollars per share and another 20 cents a...
- Rail shareholders to fight on. // Professional Engineering;5/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p17
Reports the effort of the shareholders to acquire an improved deal from the government in Great Britain. Estimation of the value of earnings per share; Initiation of legal action.
- Microsoft and its partners readies Yahoo! offer. // Flare (Pakistan);11/15/2011, p67
The article reports that U.S. software giant Microsoft Corp. along with its investors are setting-up a multi-billion dollar offer to purchase Yahoo! Inc.
- Microsoft not too big to grow. // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/26/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 39, p8
This article reports that since peaking in December 1999, Microsoft Corp.'s shares have been dogged by concerns about legal troubles and slowing sales and profit growth. But while the company has partially addressed these concerns, the stock has not responded in kind, falling by 8% over the last...
- Water Pik Technologies: Up For Sale? Lenius, Pat // Supply House Times;Feb2005, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p14
The article reports that the board of Water Pik Technologies Inc. is considering various strategic alternatives to enhance stockholder value, including pursuing a potential sale of a portion or all of the company. According to Robert P. Bozzone, chairman of Water Pik Technologies, the company...
- Marketing must make the case for its own value. Stewart-Allen, Allyson // Marketing (00253650);12/6/2001, p20
Examines the reasons why marketing is undervalued by shareholders and internal corporate colleagues in Great Britain. Perception that marketing is not important; Tools and methodologies of the marketing profession; Impact of marketing on earnings per share and investment.
- MICROSOFT. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/24/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline in the earning per share on sales of computer technology company Microsoft in the third quarter (Q3) of 2015.
- Microsoft Cloud Shift Working. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/28/2016, pA01
7 The software giant has now beaten Wall Street views 4 times in a row. Adjusted fiscal Q2 EPS climbed 9.9% to 78 cents, ahead of views by 7 cents.