Roost Finds $8 Million
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/5/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 66, p6
The article reports on the completion of a 37 million U.S. dollar Series B financing for OvaScience led by General Catalyst.
- Marc Andreessen Stakes Apptio. // Red Herring;8/18/2009, p2
The article reports on a 14 million U.S. dollars in second round of financing secured by Apptio. The funding came from the Andreessen Horowitz Fund and Shasta Ventures along with previous investors Greylock Partners and Madrona Venture Group. The fund will be used by Apptio to boost product...
- Gov.-Elect: Massachusetts Should Aim for Triple-A Rating. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/16/2014, Issue 34227, p1
Gov.-elect Charlie Baker, who remembers the commonwealth's BBB days, wants Massachusetts to aim for a triple-A rating.
- Prematics closes 'B' funding, Brailer is named to its board. // Medical Device Daily;4/29/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 83, p7
The article reports that Prematics has closed a Series B private equity financing led by healthcare investment firm Health Evolution Partners (HEP). David Brailer, chairman of HEP, will join the Prematics board as of the transaction. Also included in the financing is support from Prematics'...
- PROJECT Investment Selects CACEIS For Depositary Services. Wicy Wang // Global Custodian News;2013, p178
PROJECT Investment, an investment and real estate specialist, has appointed CACEIS Group as its depositary services provider.
- Financial Risk Management-- Understanding Returns. Riggs Jr., Kenneth // Real Estate Issues;Summer2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p25
Presents information on financial risk management in real estate in the U.S. Examination of overall capitalization rate data; Competition of real estate with other assets for capital; Avoidance by investors of cyclical movements in the financial markets.
- WANTED: ASSETS UNDER WATER. Cross, Nathan // Estates Gazette;9/13/2008, Issue 836, p53
The article announces the plan of Trikona Capital to launch an opportunity fund to target distressed Indian property sales. The company will seek to raise up to $500 million from investors. Trikona focuses on Indian regeneration and infrastructure projects.
- Big Fish Hooks Big Bucks. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;9/12/2008, p3
The article reports on the investment received by casual game company Big Fish Games from Balderton Capital, General Catalyst Partners and Salmon River Capital. The $83.3 million investment came despite news that video game software sales in the U.S. declined by 12.6 percent in August 2008. The...
- The other Kushner Jared's brother is not in the real estate biz, but he's making waves on the tech front. Choi, Amy S. // Real Deal: New York Real Estate;Nov2012, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p125
The article reports on the investment by Josh Kushner in Cambridge, Massachusetts-based General Catalyst Partners LLC.