Vodafone Nabs Wayfinder for $30M
- Tracking the new normals takes a personalized app. // Value Retail News;Aug2010, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p10
The article discusses the importance of geolocation technology or the ability to target the actual physical location of a cell phone or computer as a marketing tool.
- MAPS & COMPS. Cirincione, John // Valuation;1st Quarter 2010, p35
The article offers information on how to add a new street on a global positioning system (GPS) map.
- Burning Question. Kuang, Cliff // Wired;Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p55
The article provides an answer to a question about using a Global Positioning System (GPS).
- tech talk: Ask the Expert. Kaun, Luke // Asian Pacific Post;6/4/2009, p9
The article provides an answer to a question about Global Positioning System (GPS).
- New for 2033. George, Stephen C. // Discover;Dec2013, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p5
The author reflects on his experience of conversing with an engineer several years before, who invented a handheld Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver and thinking the idea was crazy at that time.
- ON YOUR SIDE. Yamshon, Leah // PCWorld;Oct2011, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p30
The article answers the question of how to get the TomTom 740 TM Go Live product that he purchased after receiving a TomTom 730 GPS.
- Tom of Sesame Street. Hird, Mike // Gay Times (09506101);May2012, Issue 405, p65
The article offers information on the Tom Tome global positioning system (GPS).
- Mannesmann Rejects Latest Vodafone Offer. Shaw, Joy C. // Bank Loan Report;12/13/99, Vol. 14 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the Mannesmann AG's rejection of the final offer of Vodafone AirTouch PLC. Value of the offer; Shares in trading of Mannesmann and Vodafone; Original final offer of Vodafone for each Mannesmann share.
- Vodafone AirTouch acknowledges Mannesmann interest. // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p5
Reports on Vodafone AirTouch PLC's plan to make a bid for Germany's Mannesmann AG. Vodafone's desire to participate in the further consolidation of the global wireless market; Speculations concerning Vodafone's plan to launch a hostile takeover of Mannesmann.