- Short takes on high yields. // High Yield Report;02/21/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p8
Reports developments in the high yield market in the United States. Includes the victory of Federal Communications Commission over NextWave Telecom Inc. in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals; Approval of a loan program to satellite companies; Completion of broadband Internet network expansion...
- US shoulders telecoms stock burden. Laughlin, Kirk // Euronet;Nov2001, Issue 17, p50
Reports the impact of telecommunication companies on the stock market in the United States. Financial disclosures of the American Depository Receipts; Percentage of increase on telecommunication index; Acquisition of the smaller cellular companies.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;01/25/99, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p24
Presents graphs and charts depicting the stock performance of the wireless communication industry in the United States for the week ending January 20, 1999. Includes market diary; Indices; Stock prices.
- Week in review. // Inter@ctive Week;09/08/97, Vol. 4 Issue 30, p58
Looks at the performance of the stock market and various telecommunication companies in the United States, for the week of August 20-September 3, 1997.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;5/14/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p46
Reports the status of the stock market in the telecommunication industry in the United States as of May 2001. Decline in market share of Broadcom; Effects of the semiconductor market crisis on the financial performance of Cisco Systems Inc.; Market performance of Pinnacle Systems Inc.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;2/10/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 28, p8
Presents charts depicting the stock market status of telecommunication companies in the U.S. as of February 7, 2003.
- Bear market carrier friendly. Taylor, Jennifer // Telephony;09/28/98, Vol. 235 Issue 13, p30
Focuses on the impact of the stock market decline on the telecommunications industry in the United States. Unique way of opportunity for long-established incumber carriers; Chance to counter the threat from competitive local exchange carriers; Steps in extending brands.
- STOCKS. // Interactive Week;6/11/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 23, p38
Presents an update on the trading of stocks among companies in the telecommunications industry in the United States as of June 11, 2001. Information on the gainers and losers; Top initial public offerings; Trading status of Ciena at the Nasdaq Stock Market.
- RCR's wireless stockwatch. // RCR;07/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 27, p22
Presents the performance of several telecommunication companies on various stock exchanges in the United States, for the period June 24 through July 1, 1998.