WhereNet Finds Niche In Asset Tracking
- Vehicle tracking system boosts productivity at Land Rover's factory. // Professional Engineering;2/13/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p44
The article evaluates the Vehicle Tracking and Management System from Wherenet Corp.
- Asset bubbles are part of the scenery. Munro, Caroline // Money Management;3/3/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the concerns of how to avoid asset bubbles, and how strategic asset allocation could affect the underperfoming assets in Australia.
- Asset allocation and investment horizon. Smith, Keith V. // Financial Services Review;1997, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p201
Focuses on a study which compared several different strategies to asset allocation of investments. Factors which influenced investment performance; Indepth look at buy-and-hold and strategic asset allocation; Methodology used to conduct the study; Results of the study.
- N.Y. state fund sets long-term priorities. Anand, Vineeta // Pensions & Investments;6/24/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p4
Reports on New York State and Local Retirement Systems' adoption of a new long-term asset allocation targets.
- Allocation no simple task. Landes, William J.; Knutzen, Erik L. // Pensions & Investments;11/25/96, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p30
Discusses the difficulty associated with asset allocation. Steps to follow in asset allocation; Effects historical capital markets behavior can have on asset allocation; Best treatment for international markets with respect to asset allocation; Assumption made by most asset allocation inputs;...
- New Asset Targets in Fresno County's Future. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Weekly;12/2/2010, p2
The article reports on the plan of the Fresno County Employees' Retirement Association (FCERA) to adopt a new asset allocation mix during the first quarter of 2011.
- Alaska Permy To Assess Allocations. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;11/5/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 44, pN.PAG
Reports that board of trustees for Alaska Permanent Fund has asked its consultant to review the fund's asset allocations in February 2002. Purpose of examination of the fund's investment by San Francisco, California-based Callan Associates Inc.; Result of investment analysis in 2000; Drop in...
- Washington State Tables A/A Talks. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;11/5/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 44, pN.PAG
Reports that the board of trustees for Washington State Investment Board has decided to postpone its discussion about asset allocation report until December 2001. Investments perused by the board's advisor from California-based Watson Wyatt Investment Consulting; Speculations surrounding the...
- Financial fitness: Asset allocation. // Business Press;04/11/97, Vol. 9 Issue 50, p32
Presents the advantages of asset allocation in investment success. Role of diversification as an investment strategy; Definition of asset allocation; Reason why asset allocation is the keystone of investment success; Significance of international asset allocation; Advantages and disadvantages...