Allen Aces E911 Trial
- Briefly. // Telephony;10/02/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 14, p68
Focuses on the completion of a field trial conducted by Verizon Wireless and Allen Telecom using Allen Telecom's Geometrix E911 wireless location solution. Installation of the solution equipment.
- Allen Telecom anticipates growth due to 911. // RCR;05/01/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p5
Predicts the growth of third generation wireless markets in the United States, according to Allen Telecom Inc. President Robert Paul. Opportunities in the geolocation market; Company's offering of its Geomatrix system.
- Verison Frees Up Its 'Future' Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p1
Reports that Verizon Communications Inc. launched a prepaid service called [FREEUP], which bundles local and long-distance voice service, text messaging and other calling features. How Verizon sees its marketing strategy; Other company that is trying to reach young consumers; Why...
- VERIZON WIRELESS OFFERS FLAT-RATE CALLING PLANS IN WYOMING. // RBOC Update;Mar2001, p3
Reports on wireless provider Verizon Wireless' introduction of a nationwide, flat-rate pricing options for consumers and businesses in Wyoming who want competitive, predictable coast-to-coast pricing with no roaming and free long distance. SingleRateSM calling plans.
- VERIZON EXPANDS IN HAMPTON/NORTH HAMPTON N.H. // RBOC Update;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p7
The article reports that Verizon Wireless has activated a new cell site, in a continuing effort to provide the best wireless service for local residents in Rockingham County, New Hampshire. The company has invested more than $45 billion since it was formed to increase the coverage and capacity...
- VERIZON WIRELESS INVESTS $238 MIL TO ENHANCE N.Y. NETWORK. // RBOC Update;Mar2009, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the investment made by Verizon Wireless in 2008 to enhance its wireless network in Metro New York and New Jersey. The $238 million investment is part of more than $2 billion invested in the region and $50 billion invested across the nation since the company's establishment...
- VERIZON ACTIVATES NEW CELL SITE IN SAINT HENRY, OHIO. // RBOC Update;Aug2009, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
The article reports on the activation of a new cell site by Verizon Wireless in Saint Henry, Ohio. The new cell site is expected to enable more customers to use their wireless phone concurrently to make calls, send and receive email and text, picture and video messages, and access the Internet....
- VERIZON TAKES COMPLEXITY OUT OF MANAGING MOBILE DEVICES. // RBOC Update;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p5
The article evaluates the Verizon Managed Mobility Solutions for multiple mobile devices.
- PRE PLUS/PIXI PLUS ON VERIZON NETWORK. // RBOC Update;Feb2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p6
The article previews the Palm Pre(TM) Plus and Palm Pixi(TM) Plus wireless devices from Verizon Wireless.