Sprint PCS Gets Personal
- Sprint PCS to include Campusdog.com on wireless Web. // RCR Wireless News;3/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p9
Reports that Sprint PCS will feature Campusdog.com entertainment guide.
- Sprint Nextel aims to show "human side" with forum. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p5
The article reviews the Web site of Sprint Nextel Corp.
- Wireless Glitter And Glamour. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;06/19/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 25, p30
Introduces Hollywood.com, an entertainment Web site launched by Sprint PCS Wireless. Information offered by the site; Reasons for launching the site.
- Carriers redesign online tools to connect with customers. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p3
The article reports on the launch of redesigned Web sites by Cingular Wireless LLC and Sprint Nextel Corp. The move came as operators increasingly try to drive traffic and sales to the low-cost Internet channel. Cingular's extensive overhaul revamped the site's design and features, as well as...
- Sprint and Progressive.Com Offer Online Auto Insurance Information Via Sprint PCS Wireless Web. // Insurance Advocate;03/24/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 12, p9
Reports that Sprint PCS and Progressive Insurance have offered the Progressive.com Web site on the Sprint PCS Wireless Web. Benefit of the arrangement to Sprint's customers; Details on the information provided by the Progressive Web site.
- Digital Orchid Blooms With NASCAR Service. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p44
Reports on the launch of downloadable real-time applications NASCAR.com TO GO by AT&T Wireless Inc. and Spring PCS. Features of the application; Amount for downloading the application; Advantages of the application.
- Making the sale. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;1/9/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on online sales of cellular telephones and electronic services as of January 9, 2006. Sales of consumer electronics increased in 2005 according to the Holiday eSpending Report by Goldman, Sachs & Co., Neilson/NetRatings and Harris Interactive. The Web site of Verizon Wireless...
- Sprint Nextel to link to MySpace Mobile. // RCR Wireless News;12/17/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p16
The article reports on a deal signed by Sprint Nextel Corp. with Fox Interactive Media that will give the carrier's subscribers free access to MySpace Mobile from its portal. It says that the Sprint Nextel will become the first carrier to allow users to link directly to the social-networking...
- cnybj.com briefs. // Business Journal (Central New York);06/23/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p19
Presents news updates on the Internet industry in central New York as of June 23, 2000. Partnership formed by Sprint PCS and America Online; Establishment of the web site amateurgolf.com; Online store opened by bestroute.com.