- Sierra Wireless, Lucent plan 1x-EV-DO modems. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p21
Reports on the plan of Sierra Wireless and Lucent Technologies to release wireless modems for the cdma2000 1x-EV-DO network standard. Agreement of the companies.
- Lucent, Verizon Wireless drop $5 billion bomb. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;03/26/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 13, p15
Focuses on the contract between Verizon Wireless and Lucent Technologies to deploy the first phase of 1XRTT in 2001. Significance of the deal; Verizon Wireless' reason for choosing Lucent Technologies.
- Lucent contracts for Malaysia GSM. // RCR;12/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p1
Presents information on the agreement signed by Lucent Technologies Incorporated to enhance Malaysian carrier Celcom's Global System for Mobile communications network. What is the value of the agreement; What is the purpose of this enhancement; Provisions made by Celcom's Phase IV.
- Lucent to expand Argentine network. // RCR;12/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p28
Reports on the contract accepted by Lucent Technologies Incorporated to expand CTI Movil Advanced Mobile Phone Service. What Lucent values the contract at; Details on other installations by Lucent.
- SHORT TAKES. // Wireless Week;6/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p28
Presents updates on wireless service and product launches in the U.S. as of June 1, 2003. Mobile Messaging Client V6 for photo messaging from Openwave Systems; Enhancements in the MiLife SurePay Solutions Suite prepaid service from Lucent Technologies; Commercial availability of MP GPRS 750...
- Leap Wireless extends Lucent agreement. // RCR;07/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p23
Reports on the announcement made by Leap Wireless International Inc. that it has almost tripled its existing agreement with Lucent Technologies Inc. to purchase and sell network equipment to Leap's subsidiary, Cricket.
- Lucent Edges Of Competition. // Wireless Week;12/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the success of Lucent in getting more wireless infrastructure contracts than its competitors from June 2000 to November 2001. Percentage of contracts won by Lucent which were announced between June 2000 and November 2001; Infrastructure contracts of Ericsson; Amount of the total...
- Sierra Wireless signs distribution agreement with Brightpoint. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p19
Reports that Sierra Wireless has signed distribution agreement with subsidiaries of Brightpoint Incorporated. Details of the distribution agreement; Products distributed.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p1
Presents news briefs related to wireless technology on February 3, 2003. Agreement reached between the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and the wireless industry; Plans of Sierra Wireless to embark on a business strategy and expand beyond the modem market.