uMonitor Launches Interactive Application
- uMonitor Mining Small-Bank Aggregation Market. Malhotra, Priya // American Banker;6/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 119, p10
Compares the performance of Memphis, Tennessee-based uMonitor Inc. with other network security and web-based training companies in selling account aggregation service for banks and other financial institutions in the United States. Features of the services provided by the company; Comparison...
- Two More CUs Sign With uMonitor. // Credit Union Journal;2/18/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 7, p16
Reports on the deals between Lockheed FCU and Memphis Area Teachers' credit unions and uMonitor Inc. in Pennsylvania.
- uMonitor Stages Confab. // Credit Union Times;12/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p26
The article reports on the attendance of the second annual uShare virtual conference by the online banking service provider uMonitor Inc. in the U.S.
- Open Solutions, uMonitor Tout Joint Offering Success. // Credit Union Times;6/17/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p25
The article reports on the announcement made by Open Solutions Inc. and uMonitor Inc. which states that over 20 financial institutions are using their integrated services.
- Coastal Uses Online Tools. // Credit Union Times;12/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p10
The article reviews the uOpen and uFund solutions software from uMonitor Inc.
- UWC. M.P.D. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p17
Highlights the fourth annual Global Summit of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium held from April 26-28, 2000. Attendees' preoccupation with defining business strategies for third generation (3G) services; Number of time division multiple access subscribers worldwide as of the end...
- So many decisions. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p18
Reports on the 2001 Universal Wireless Communications Consortium Global Summit. Theme of the event; Highlights of the summit; Its participants.
- WAP Forum predicts products for spring. Bruno, Antony // RCR;02/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p64
Details the Wireless Application Forum (WAP) meeting held in February 1999 in Dallas, Texas, focused on determining the vision of wireless communication systems industry in the United States for 2000 and the 21st century. Announcement of expanded membership; Introduction of formal...
- Learning Worldly Prepaid Lessons. Meyer, Thomas // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p33
Discusses the status of prepaid services in the wireless communication industry of the United States (US). Primary areas that have affected the initial domestic acceptance of prepaid services; Problems that prevent the widespread domestic adoption of prepaid service; How US companies can...