PCIA Satisfied With GlobalXChange Show
- PCIA reinvents show to focus on 'm-user'. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;4/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p2
Reports on changes in the trade show of the Personal Communications Industry Association in 2001 held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California. Focus of the 2001 trade show; Purpose of the changes; Highlights of the trade show.
- 'I'll Be Back...Maybe' // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p14
Focuses on the outcome of the 2000 GlobalXChange convention of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA). Comments from convention participants; What trade shows do; Recommendations for future shows of the PCIA.
- PCIA Puts Its New Approach To The Test. Carlson, Caron // Wireless Week;8/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the contention of the wireless industry that the trade show of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) in September 2001, would test the capability of its Global Initiative program. Purpose of the program; Concerns about the capability of PCIA to represent the...
- PCIA's Asian show feels currency crisis. Hammer, Dianne // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p1
Looks at how the financial crisis in Asia has impacted on the Personal Communications Industry Association's (PCIA) first venture into the international trade-show arena. Number of persons who attended 1998 Wireless Showcase Asia; Number of exhibitors who participated in the event; Comments...
- PCIA Logging Onto Wireless Internet. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/04/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p46
Previews the Personal Communications Industry Association's GlobalXChange show scheduled for October 2000 in Chicago, Illinois. Number of companies that are expected to participate; Exhibitors; Expansion of the lost of targeted attendees; Key changes made to the event; Panelists for discussions.
- Kitchen says PCIA is still relevant. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;7/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p10
Reports on the efforts of the Personal Communications Industry Association to show that it is still relevant. Focus of the organization; Preview of the organization's trade show in Los Angeles, California; Details on a survey to be released by the organization.
- Lucent to drop PCS 2000 show. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;10/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p1
Reports on Lucent Technologies Inc.'s withdrawal from the Personal Communications Industry Association's telecommunications trade show in September 2000, in Chicago, Illinois. Lucent's reasons for deciding not to participate in the event; Concerns on traffic at the exhibition; Number of...
- Talkin' bout an evolution. Ford, Tracy // RCR;10/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p12
Comments on Lucent Technologies Inc.'s decision not to attend the Personal Communications Industry Association's trade show in fall 2000. Lucent's reasons for not attending the event; Recommendations of the company for the wireless industry's trade shows.
- PCS show has fans, detractors. Luna, Lynnette // RCR Wireless News;10/2/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p1
Focuses on the 2002 GlobalXChange show held by the Personal Communications Industry Association in Chicago, Illinois. Comparison of the 2002 show with the show in 2001; Highlights of the event; Plans for the show in 2003.