- CTIA: "Energize Your Enterprise". // Wireless Week;9/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p1
Presents information on the CTIA Wireless I.T. & Internet 2001 which will take place on September 11 to 13, 2001 at the San Diego Convention Center in California. Pre-conference activities; Focus of the session tracks; Speakers at the conference; Pavilions featured in the event.
- CTIA: The Show Must Go On. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;9/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p1
Reports on CTIA President and Chief Executive Officer Tom Wheeler's decision to go on with CTIA Wireless I.T. & Internet 2001 show in San Diego, California on September 11, 2001 despite the disaster caused by terrorist attacks in the United States. Reason for the decision; Attendance at the...
- `Internet On Viagra' At Wireless I.T. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;11/01/99, Vol. 5 Issue 44, p1
Focuses on the 1999 Wireless Information Technology (IT) from CTIA. Number of exhibitors and preregistered attendees; Comments by CTIA President and Chief Executive Officer Tom Wheeler on the 1999 Wireless IT; Information on the announcements that will be made at the show.
- CTIA Super Mobility Week Has Retail Focus. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/18/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p4
The article offers information on the CTIA Super Mobility Week convention and exhibition to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in September 2014.
- CTIA Expects Rebound At 25th Anniversary Show. PALENCHAR, JOSEPH // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/8/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
The article mentions the silver anniversary of CTIA-The Wireless Association, which has been in the wireless industry trade for 25 years.
- CTIA: Spectrum Reports Flawed. // Wireless Week;04/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p5
Focuses on the flawed reports of CTIA on using upper spectrum bands. Reason for the failure of the reports.
- Wireless Lobbies Ask FCC to Clear TV From Channel 51. // TV Technology;4/6/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the petition of CTIA-The Wireless Association and Rural Cellular Association to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), requesting for license suspension on Channel 51 and clearing its constituents' bandwidth in the U.S.
- CTIA's New Year's Resolutions. Glick, Eric // Wireless Week;01/08/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p5
Provides information on the strategic goals and priorities of CTIA company. How the company deals with the rules released by the United States Federal Communications Commission on spectrum; Extension of the complex universal service regulations.
- State's app industry provides 8,000 jobs. // Northern Colorado Business Report;10/19/2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p8A
The article offers information on the report from CTIA-The Wireless Association which revealed that 8,000 jobs have been created in Colorado by the state's mobile application developers.