WW To Publish I.T. Show Daily
- Wireless Week To Publish Wireless 2001 Daily. // Wireless Week;02/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p5
Announces that `Wireless Week' will publish a Show Daily each day at the Wireless 2001 convention of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 20 to 22, 2001. Acceptable formats for press releases.
- WW To Publish Bluetooth Daily. // Wireless Week;11/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p3
Announces that `Wireless Week' magazine with `Wireless Design and Development' magazine will produce a `Show Daily' publication for the 2000 Bluetooth Developers Conference. Distribution of the daily; How exhibitors can include their press releases in the daily; Topics at the conference;...
- Wireless Week's Internal And External Changes. // Wireless Week;01/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Announces the changes in the periodical `Wireless Week.' Reason for the changes; Promotions of employees; Asian edition of the periodical.
- Wireless SuperSite Launches. // Wireless Week;12/04/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p8
Announces the launching of the Internet SuperSite of `Wireless Week' magazine in December 2000. Changes that have been made; Featured content of the site.
- Wireless Supersite Packs Big Punch. // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p12
Presents information on the Web site of the periodical `Wireless Week.' Features of the site; Benefits offered by the site to industry professionals.
- Wireless Week Seeks Product, People Submissions. // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p4
Reports on the 'Wireless Week' magazine's search for articles about emerging interesting product or service.
- Someone moved somewhere. Dichter, Peter // DCI;Oct97, Vol. 161 Issue 4, p72
Questions the way press releases are constructed. Reasons of readers disinterest in press releases; Common press release examples; Example of an interesting press release.
- Checklist of White House Press Releases. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/3/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p262
Presents a list of releases of the U.S. Office of the Press Secretary from February 22 to 28, 2003.
- Checklist of White House press releases. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;9/25/95, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p1667
Presents a list of press releases of the White House for September 1995. Transcript of a press briefing by Deputy Chief of Staff Harold Ickes on the President's state trips; Statement by Press Secretary Mike McCurry on the results of the meeting between the Principals Committee and American...