Arch Wins Vote; Rival Loses In Court
- Arch Wireless merges with PageNet. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2001, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p55
Reports that Arch Wireless has merged with PageNet of Dallas, Texas. Terms under the deal; Benefits of the deal for both companies.
- Arch-PageNet Merger In, Metrocall Out. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p58
Focuses on the merger between Arch Wireless Inc. and PageNet, which will make Arch Wireless the leader in wireless Internet messaging. Information on PageNet's reorganization plan; Business strategy of PageNet; How paging companies could get a boost in the market.
- First Comes Merger, Then Integration. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;11/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p30
Reports on the merger of Arch Wireless Inc. and MobileMedia. Benefit of Arch Wireless from the deal; Services from PageNet, another company Arch Wireless acquired.
- Metrocall Continues To Pursue PageNet. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p34
Reports on the battle between Metrocall Inc. and Arch Communications Group Inc. in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware over the acquisition of PageNet. Reasons Arch and Metrocall are attracted to PageNet; Background of PageNet; Offer made by Metrocall.
- Metrocall Vies For PageNet. Vaughan, Allyson // Wireless Week;07/24/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 30, p1
Reports on the bid of Metrocall Inc. to acquire PageNet despite the merger talks between PageNet and Arch Communications Group Inc. Value of Metrocall's bid; Decision of the United States Federal Communications Commission on the Arch-PageNet deal; Financial problems of PageNet.
- Arch Could Audaciously Be Seeking Deals. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/23/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the restructuring plan of Westborough, Massachusetts-based Arch Wireless Inc. Information on the possible merger between Arch and Alexandria, Virginia-based Metrocall Inc.; Details on the debt of Arch; Background of Arch.
- WebLink would like to pair with SkyTel. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p18
Reports on the dismissal of Arch Wireless Incorporated's proposal to acquire WebLink Wireless Inc. Reason for the failure of the deal; Background of the companies; Details of the bankruptcy protection filed by Arch.
- Paging Carriers. // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p18
Presents a ranking of paging companies in the United States in 2001. Arch Wireless Inc.; Metrocall Inc.; Verizon Wireless Messaging Services.
- More Metrocall expansion? Bruno, Anthony // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p1
Reports speculation on the participation of Metrocall Inc. in the paging industry's consolidation. Acquisition targets of the company; Implications of the inability of Paging Network Inc. to pay senior notes on Metrocall's consideration to negotiate with the company; Impact of Arch-PageNet...