Dual Digital Vision
- Sunwear Options from Essilor. // Review of Optometry;10/15/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 10, p104
Introduces ophthalmic lenses from Essilor Lenses. Quality of the perception offered by Physio Tints; Design of the Flashback Mirrors; Resemblance of the Solaire lens to a flash mirror lens.
- Digital Surfacing and Lenses: Welcome to the new normal. BOS, JULIE // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 44 Issue 02E, p6
The article features several leading lens and digital equipment providers and their solutions in shaping the current digital landscape, as of January 2016. These include Essilor's launch of Eyezen's glasses for the millennial generation, the Rodenstock Multigressive MyView 2 and Impression 2...
- WEAPON OF GLASS (OR PLASTIC) DESTRUCTION. Scheider, Kim // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 35 Issue 158, p36
The author recommends replacing screwdriver blades when they are already dull and worn-out. Worn-out screwdriver blades can cause hand injury and can even scratch lenses. The author states that the cost of screwdriver blades only range to $3 each and not replacing it can cause much especially...
- Essilor Boosts Revenue in 2009, Sees More Gains in '10. // Vision Monday;3/15/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p016
The article reports on the increased revenue posted by Essilor International for the year ended December 31, 2009 despite the recessionary economy. The factors that contributed to the growth of Essilor in 2009 include the successful launch of new products such as the new Crizal anti-reflective...
- Lens That Adapts to Wearer. // Review of Optometry;4/15/2005, Vol. 142 Issue 4, p101
Evaluates the union of ophthalmic lenses Varilux Ipseo progressive lenses from Essilor Lenses company and patient's prescription Varilux's Vision Print system, a diagnostic device that uses physiological measurements of the wearer's head and eye movements to optimize the patient's field of...
- Enter a New Age of Ophthalmic Lenses. Cole, Jane // Review of Optometry;3/15/2010 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 147 Issue 3, p100
The article evaluates several ophthalmic lenses including iZion Progressive from Opthonix, Varilux Physio Enhanced from Essilor International SA and Zeiss Individual from Carl Zeiss Vision Inc.
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;May/Jun2009, Vol. 37 Issue 9F, p18
This article features optical products including Polyplus from Shamir, SOLFX sunlenses from Transitions Optical and Crizal Sun lenses with Scotchgard Protectant from Essilor.
- Coated Lenses for Spectacles. // Image Technology;Jan1989, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates the Reflection Free 922 five-layer coating lens from Essilor.
- Match Needs by Rx. // Review of Optometry;9/15/2001, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p42
Presents additional of lens for myopes and hyperopes by Essilor. Description of the aspheric lens; Prescription to provide patient with a custom fit; Design of the lens.