Wiring the Syndicates
- Experts Still See Room in E-Bond Field. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;11/13/2000-11/20/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the assessment by securities industry experts of the electronic bond trading market. Views of panelists attending the Bond Market Association's electronic commerce summit; Solutions that electronic bond systems can provide to help them meet liquidity needs.
- TBMA Taps TradeWeb to Standardize Programming for Online Transactions. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;05/07/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31133, p6
Reports on The Bond Market Association's (TBMA) selection of TradeWeb to develop a protocols system that will standardize computer language used for electronic transactions in the fixed-income markets. Development of a standardized computer language; Implications for the growth of electronic...
- TBMA Pushes Toward Standardized Computer Language. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/23/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31103, p4
Focuses on the venture of The Bond Market Association (TBMA) on a project to develop an industry-wide protocols system that will help standardize computer language in the fixed-income markets so firms can communicate and exchange transaction documents and data electronically. Issuance of a...
- BMA Set to Hold E-Trading Summit. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;01/15/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p5
Presents details on the summit meeting of the Bond Market Association scheduled on January 23, 2001 in New York City. Presentation of case studies on electronic trading initiatives; Focus on the buildup of sustainable client bases.
- T+1 Rollback Expected to Aid Bond Standard. Sandman, John // Securities Industry News;10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p17
Reports the realignment of Bond Market Association and FIX Protocol Ltd. of its effort to coincide with the Straight Thought Processing centric environment. Release of BMA of code of practice for corporate and municipal bonds; Data mapping recommendations for using FIX as the basis for a...
- E-Trading Platforms Proliferate, But How Many Will Survive? Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p1
Reports on the rise in the number of electronic fixed-income securities trading platforms in the United States, according to the Bond Market Association's survey of online securities trading in the country. Current number of electronic trading systems devoted to the U.S. fixed-income market;...
- TBMA setting up committee to address e-trading issues. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/21/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30812, p5
Focuses on The Bond Market Association's plan to form an online trading committee in the United States. Goal of dealing with some of the issues arising from the rapidly growing area in the municipal and bond markets; Agenda for an upcoming meeting; Identification of the specific goals and...
- E-Commerce Task Force. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;07/24/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30938, p1
Reports on the Bond Market Association's formation of a task force to develop a white paper that will recommend possible United States Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board rule changes or other actions needed to spur online trading. Suitability concerns in connection with online trading;...
- TBMA Task Force Targets E-Muni Market Issues. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/05/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30968, p5
Reports that a task force of the Bond Market Association has targeted some of the regulatory issued on electronic trading, disclosure and delivery of documents in the United States. Assessment of the rule changes of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board.