Carrier Group Touts Credible Mobile Ad Data
- Commission blasts roaming charges. // Utility Week;2/18/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
Focuses on the plan of the European Commission to launch a formal probe into roaming fees charged by telecommunication operators T-Mobile and Vodafone in Germany. Information on profits of roaming services from 1997 to 2003.
- Cost of calling Czech mobiles faces probe. // Utility Week;8/1/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p12
Reports on a complaint filed by the Czech Association of Public Telecoms Networks against Eurotel and T-Mobile concerning interconnection rates. Interconnection rate established in the state; Argument presented by the association on the issue.
- O2, Orange & Vodafone team up to develop m-payment standards. Shields, Ronan // New Media Age;6/30/2011, p04
The article reports on the collaboration of mobile operators O2 parent TelefÃ³nica, Orange Group and Vodafone to develop m-payment standards in an effort to promote the mobile advertising among consumers. The three are in the process of developing a standardized m-payments logo and...
- Mobile wallet and marketing JV greenlit. O'Reilly, Lara // Marketing Week (Online Edition);9/5/2012, p2
The article reports on the European Commission's granting of "unconditional clearance" to Vodafone, Everything Everywhere and O2 to form mobile advertising and commerce joint venture (JV). The companies are considered the three biggest mobile communications operators in Great Britain. The...
- Operator round-up. // New Media Age;8/26/2004, Special section p13
This section assesses the performance of several mobile communication providers in Great Britain as of the second quarter of 2004. It will be interesting to see whether O2 finally gets round to releasing some figures on its O2 Music Player. Despite being seen as having failed to live up to Its...
- Taming the Wild World of Off-Deck. Berg, Andrew // Wireless Week;5/1/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p15
The article discusses the issue concerning the compliance of off-deck content providers to consumer best practices in the U.S. The Mobile Advertising Association (MMA) announced its consolidated carrier playbook to help simplify compliance for off-deck content providers. The move comes after the...
- Mobile Advertising Reaches for the Sky. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;8/15/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p6
The article discusses mobile advertising, a booming industry that has grown with Internet advertising. It notes that Strategy Analytics has predicted that the 1.4 billion-U.S.-dollars spent by advertisers on mobile media in 2007 will rise to 14.4 billion U.S. dollars in 2011. It cites the...
- Untitled. Grant, Ian // Computer Weekly;3/3/2009, p74
The article reports on an announcement by TelefÃ³nica SA that O2 mobile network has outperformed its British rivals with a 10% year-on-year growth.
- TelefÃ³nica: IPX -- Our new digital future. // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Capitalise on transformational opportunities.