A New IPO Market Urged
- Grant Thornton looks to book $35M. C.M.O. // Private Placement Letter;11/25/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p2
Reports that accounting firm Grant Thornton LP entered the private placement market in the week of November 25, 2002.
- Grant Thornton, Nasdaq seminar on IPOs. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/02/96, Vol. 43 Issue 36, p16
Reports that Grant Thornton LLP will co-sponsor a seminar on initial public offering (IPO) on the Nasdaq Stock Market titled `The ABC's of Going Public' at the Huntington Hilton in Long Island, New York on September 19, 1996. Topics to be discussed; Contact information.
- Grant Thornton accounts for $35 million via BMO Nesbitt Burns. E. H. // Private Placement Letter;12/16/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p1
Reports that Grant Thornton has opened a 35 million dollar package from the private buyside via BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc. Terms of the private placement.
- Grant Thornton Finds $10M For MTN Program. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;03/22/99, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p3
Reports that Nesbit Burns tacked in private placement funds for Grant Thornton International as part of the company's medium-term note program. Maturity year of the offering; Information on Nesbit Burns; Sales of Grant in 1997.
- Genesis Research & Development. // New Zealand Management;Dec2001, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p29
Provides information on the biotechnology company Genesis Research & Development. Information on genomics; Treatment developed by the company for psoriasis; Amount of private placements raised by the company from institutional investors; Amount raised by Genesis through an initial public...
- How to be first in line for an IPO. // Medical Economics;07/10/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 13, p56
Focuses on the use of private placements as a tool to purchase stocks during a company's initial public offering in the United States. Disadvantages of private placements; Need to maintain investments for at least two years; Need for knowledge of the company's investments in other businesses.
- Private offerings can offer benefits to emerging growth... // Orange County Business Journal;11/10/97, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p38
Details the benefits of private offerings in raising capital for the emerging growth of a company. Comparison of initial public offering (IPO) to a private offering or placement; Factors to be considered between public and private offering; Differences between operating a privately held company...
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;05/24/99, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p6
Presents a list of traditional private placements from several issuers. Senior notes from Allied Capital Corp.; Asset backed securities from Industrial Bank of Korea; Medium term notes from Grant Thornton International.
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;06/14/99, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p9
Presents information on several circled traditional private placements offering by different companies in the United States (US), based on the filings of the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Grant Thornton International; Henry Schein Inc.; Lord Corp.