Apptera Snatches Yahoo Exec and $10.5 Million
- India is similar to what we saw in China four-five years back: Bejul Somaia. // FRPT- Finance Snapshot;9/28/2015, p15
The article reports on the launch of Lightspeed India Partners I, LLC fund by Lightspeed Venture Partners in India, which comes more than eight years since the company started making direct investments in the country through its local arm Lightspeed Advisory Services India Pvt. Ltd.
- United Kingdom : WILL KOHLER joins LIGHTSPEED VENTURE PARTNERSand#160;. // TendersInfo News;8/6/2014, p1
The article reports that American soccer midfielder Will Kohler has teamed with Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm Lightspeed Venture Partners to focus on enterprise technology deals.
- Reputationline viewpoint. Chowney, Vikki // New Media Age;11/25/2010, p04
The article reflects on the implications of the increase in the proportion of agencies that believe that a communications strategist is responsible for planning mobile campaigns.
- Snippets. // Electronics For You;Dec2013, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p109
The article offers news briefs related to the electronics industry in India. Topics discussed include the plan of Karnataka to develop a new information technology (IT) policy, the fund provided by global venture fund Walden International to support Indian semiconductor start-ups, and the aim of...
- VC Firm Lightspeed Expands. Elliott, Heidi; Druce, Chris // Electronic News;7/30/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 31, p14
Presents business-related news briefs as of July 2001. Addition of venture partners at Lightspeed Venture Partners; Plans of Welsh Development Agency to develop a knowledge-economy program.
- Nutanix raises $33 Million in Series C Round of funding. // Siliconindia;Oct2012, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p12
The article reports that Nutanix has obtained $33 million Series C financing from investors Lightspeed Venture Partners and Khosla Ventures.
- The long run. Milshtein, Amy // Contract;Aug2003, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p54
Lightspeed Venture Partners feels grounded and secure in its Menlo Park, California, office designed by Richard Pollack & Associates. Lightspeed Venture Partners has entered into its 30th year with a new office. Formerly known as Weiss Peck and Greer Venture Partners, one of the company's first...
- Mobile expected to command 5.5% of ad dollars by 2016. // Advertising Age;8/20/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 30, p4
The article discusses a survey of advertising agency revenue obtained from cell phone and other mobile advertising conducted by the publication and business forecasting that such advertising will account for 5.5 percent of all advertising spending by 2020.
- Crisp Media. Johnson, Lauren // Adweek;7/28/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 28, p30
The article presents information on the advertising technology firm Crisp Media with mention of their focus on mobile cell phones' role in marketing with their clients such as retail corporation Walmart, automobile brand Chrysler, and financial services corporation American Express.