Solar Stocks Dim
- Stocks. // Money;Dec2007, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p144
Several charts are presented listing stock rankings including those that are top-performing, highest-yielding dow and most widely held.
- Drucker: Why equities still have room to run. // Fundweb;3/19/2013, p4
The article discusses the author's view on the performance of the equity markets in the U.S. She mentions the good performance of the equity markets in the second week of March 2013, which extended gains for ten consecutive days and propelled the Dow Jones Industrial Average to a record 14539....
- The Dow at 100,000? Bayer, Alexei // Research;Jan2010, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p57
The article reports on the performance of Dow Jones Industrial Average in the U.S. In 1999, the Dow first reached quintuple digits, but surrendered this level soon after the dot.com crash the following year. It explains why stock prices have idled during the 1906-1982 period, which saw the...
- Biotech companies ready to close out an outstanding 2013. Winter, Peter // BioWorld Today;12/30/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 249, p1
The article reports on the preparedness of biotechnology companies to close out an outstanding 2013. Data from the Blue Chip Index, Dow Jones Industrial and BioWorld Growth Index are discussed. It notes that the companies' collective share prices are up by an average of 54 percent. Sixty-eight...
- The will to fail. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/6/2009, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p3
In this article the author discusses the stock performance of companies in the U.S. Dow Industrials data as of March 2009. The survey shows that General Motors Corp. (GM) has little effect on the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Citigroup Inc. was found to be the most unwieldy of the financial...
- The Week in Stocks. // SN: Supermarket News;6/27/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 26, p62
Presents data on the financial performance of the retail trade in the U.S. as of June 23, 2005. Changes in share prices; Supermarkets with outstanding shares; Comparison between the movement of the composite index from the periodical "Supermarket News" and the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- Trina Solar Earnings Double; Stock Dims. Moresco, Justin // Red Herring;8/18/2008, p6
The article reports that the shares of Chinese solar power company Trina Solar decreased by nearly three percent after it missed Wall Street's earnings expectations. The company reported a net income of $17.1 million in the second quarter of 2008, but analysts expected it to earn a total net...
- DJIA sees prices plummet. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/14/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 49, p2
Reports that stock prices declined on the Dow Jones Industrial Average on March 13, 1997, by about 2.28%. Drop in bank, drug and tobacco stocks.
- Dow up 11 as cyclicals advance. // Hollywood Reporter;8/4/95, Vol. 338 Issue 19, p15
Reports on the performance of the Dow Jones industrial average at the New York Stock Exchange on August 3, 1995. Stock prices; Advance of cyclical stocks; Decline in Walt Disney Co.'s stock price.