Ecotality Comes Up Short
- Madison Avenue Warms Up to Electric Cars. Dumaine, Brian // Fortune;9/27/2010, Vol. 162 Issue 5, p30
The article discusses the potential for advertising to help pay for the tens of thousands of public car-charging stations that will be needed in the U.S. to accommodate the advent of electric cars. The firm ECOtality has accumulated $230 million in public and private funds to build 15,000...
- Debt reduction drags Wynn Resorts to loss. Sieroty, Chris // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP13
The article reports on the financial performance of Wynn Resorts Ltd. for the third quarter that ended September 30, 2010, in which it posted a net loss of 33.5 million U.S. dollars despite higher revenues from its operations in Macau.
- Ultracapacitor Maker Maxwell Cuts Its Net Loss. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p25
The article reports on the financial performance of Maxwell Technologies Inc. in San Diego, California which showed a net loss of 2.6 million dollars for the second quarter of 2011.
- THE BOTTOM LINE. // SCTWeek;2/1/2013, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the financial performance of Regency Centers Corp. which covers its fourth-quarter funds from operations and net operating losses.
- Manitowoc sales drop, backlog rises. // American Cranes & Transport;Jun2010, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p8
The article reports that the sales of Manitowoc Cranes Co. Inc. has dropped for the first quarter of 2010 as the order backlog has increased by 7% percent compare to the last quarter of 2009.
- Tata Steel made a loss of 65.29 billion rupees (US$ 1.2 billion). // African Business News;5/28/2013, p35
The article reports on the financial performance of steelmaker Tata Steel Ltd. posting a net loss in the fourth quarter of 2012 and revenue rose to 1% to 341.8 billion rupees in the first quarter of 2013.
- NeurogesX Q1 net loss increases. // PharmaWatch: CNS;Jun2011, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p30
The article focuses on the 13.36-million dollar or 0.75 dollar per share net loss reported by NeurogesX Inc. for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011, which is higher compared to the same period of 2010.
- More Red Ink At Northwest. Bond, David // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/27/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the financial performance of Northwest Airlines Inc. Cost control measures implemented in the company; Net losses of the company in fourth quarter of 2002; Pension fund contributions required to be made by the company in 2003.
- Hastings Narrows Q2 Loss. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/23/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of Hastings Entertainment in its second quarter ended July 31, 2010, posting an estimated net loss of 100,000 U.S. dollars.