ISE Nabs $17.5M
- BASF, Advent Invest in Catalytic Solutions. Wood, Andrew // Chemical Week;5/21/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 19, p12
Focuses on the investment deal reached by Catalytic Solutions from investors led by Rockport Capital Partners, BASF Venture Capital and Advent International. Amount of the investment deal; Information on how the proceeds will be used; Investors in the funding round.
- NGP Buys into Managed Pressure. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p11
The article reports on the investment made by NGP Energy Technology Partners in oilfield services firm, Managed Pressure Operations International, which has operations in Asia and Texas.
- Investors financing Lehigh's expansion. // Plastics News;2/26/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p19
The article reports on the plan of Lehigh Technologies LLC for business expansion. The company announced that private equity fund NGP Energy Technology Partners LP of Washington is leading a group of new and existing investors providing new funds for the expansion of the company. NGP is an...
- Bluways Picks Up ISE's Energy Storage Work and Runs With It. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p5
The article profiles Bluways USA Inc., manufacturer of hybrid electric drive systems for buses and trucks, in Poway, California. The company intends to continue to produce hybrid drive train systems at the plant after acquiring the assets of ISE Corp. in a court bankruptcy sale amounting to 3.72...
- In Hindsight. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/21/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 32, p2
The article offers updates on financial institutions in the U.S. In order to pay out debts, an amount of 1.5 billion dollars will be lend by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to California state. A joint investment will be ventured by NGP Energy Technology Partners LP and Tenaska Capital Management LLC. In...
- Energy Space Attracts New Funds. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/24/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p4
The article reports on the investment ventures announced by private equity firms NGP Energy Technology Partners and Tenaska Capital Management LLC targeting the U.S. energy sector. NGP closed its second energy technology fund at 348 million U.S. dollars, while Tenaska formed a joint investment...
- Lehigh gets additional funding. Moore, Miles // Rubber & Plastics News;2/5/2007, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p3
The article reports that Lehigh Technologies LCC has signed an $18 million equity fund deal with NGP Energy Technology Partners LP in the U.S. Lehigh Chief Financial Officer Patrick B. George states that the equity fund will be used by the company to increase its production, to strengthen its...
- Tougher Emissions Standards Driving Sales Higher at ISE. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;4/21/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the boost of sales for the ISE Corp. for their production of a prototype hybrid bus that runs on compressed natural gas (CNG) and electric power in San Diego, California. According to Paul Jablonski, chief executive at the Metropolitan Transit System, the firm have already...
- Siemens Leads $7.5M Funding Round for IndX. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the acquisition of venture capital from Siemens Venture Capital by Indx Software Corp. Deployment of the software in the market; Expansion of the market opportunity; Need for additional strategic investors.