Raydiance Lights Up $20M
- Video star. Wang, Jennifer // Entrepreneur;Sep2013, Vol. 41 Issue 9, p55
The article profiles the Internet social video advertising platform provider Virool and its founders Alex Debelov and Vladimir Gurgov, as of 2013. It outlines the company's business model, which provides tools and data for advertisers trying to expand the reach of Internet videos for customers...
- Historic Fund Venture. Lacey, Stephen // Traders Magazine;May2000, Vol. 13 Issue 167, p24
Highlights the launching of the meVC Draper Fisher Jurvetson Fund I venture capital by Draper, Fisher Jurvetson. Price of the venture capital; Historical background of venture capital fund; Advantage of a closed-end venture capital fund structure.
- Now you can be a venture capitalist. Lee, Jeanne // Money;Feb2000, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p38
Reports on plans by Draper Fisher Jurvetson to launch a mutual fund so that small investors can buy into companies before they go public. Other companies that have, or are planning, similar efforts; Requirements that meVC fund investors must meet.
- Startup Ideas the DFJ Would Like to Fund. Jolly, Mohanjit // Siliconindia;Jun2010, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p22
The article offers the author's insights on the ideas that convince Draper Fisher Jurvetson (DFJ) India to invest. It states that as an investor, DFJ focuses on the combination of early to mid-stage investment. It mentions that entrepreneurs need to convince DFJ that they made solid progress and...
- Cloudbot Closes Round. Springer, Richard // India -- West;12/2/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 2, pB8
The article reports that mobile applications solutions provider Cloudbot has secured an undisclosed amount of investment from capitalists Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Hyde Park Angels and Lightbank.
- Former Facebook Exec. Bubba Murarka Moves to Draper Fisher. // India -- West;5/17/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 26, pA21
The article informs that Bubba Murarka, head of product for Android at U.S.-based Facebook Inc., has joined Draper Fisher Jurvetson as general partner and managing director.
- Draper Fisher hits Silicon Alley. Clark, Philip B. // B to B;04/10/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p16
Reports on venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson's opening of its first New York affiliate fund. Partnership with investment bankers Ross Goldstein and Daniel Schultz; Fund's investment in early-stage Internet companies headquartered in New York and other East Coast cities; Amount...
- Pronto Bags $5m in First Round. // Siliconindia;Mar2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p17
Reports the funding received by Pronto Networks Inc., provider of wireless infrastructure solutions for Wi-fi hot spots from Draper Fisher Jurvetson and the Intel Communications Fund. Use of the fund to accelerate product development; Design of the Hotspot Networking System; Capabilities of...
- VC funds look to Chicago's `Silicon Prairie'. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/05/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 23, p6
Reports the performance of venture capital firms in Chicago, Illinois. Rank of Chicago in venture capital receipts; Expansion plans of Draper Fisher Jurvetson; Effects of technological companies on skilled employees and offshoot business production; Implications of healthcare companies for the...