Solyndra Inks $320M Contract
- Solyndra Cuts $250M for Solar Panels. Moresco, Justin // Red Herring;10/23/2008, p1
The article reports that solar system maker Solyndra in Fremont, California, has signed a supply contract with Germany's solar installer GeckoLogic. The deal is part of Solyndra's contractual backlog of about $1.2 billion with customers in the U.S. and Europe. Its other long-term contracts are...
- Carlisle consolidates. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p6
The article features the creation of the integrated Carlisle Engineered Transportation Solutions (ETS) by Carlisle Companies Inc.
- Life of the party? // Entrepreneur;Apr98, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p30
Presents information on Carlisle Companies Incorporated relating to its operations. Type of company it is; Indepth look at the company's markets; Statistical information on the markets; Detailed information on the company. INSETS: At a glance;The outlook.
- More Carlisle acquisitions: Hartstone & EPD join up. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;10/28/96, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p2
Reports on Carlisle Companies Inc.'s acquisition of Hartstone Inc. and Engineered Plastics Division of Johnson Controls Inc.
- Carlisle nears U.K. deal, expands in Mich. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;3/9/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p9
Presents information on Carlisle Companies Incorporated and its formation of a 50-50 joint venture with Lander Plastics. What the venture does for Carlisle companies; Information on how it opens up the European market to them; What the company manufactures; Where the company is based;...
- Carlisle Cos. reports record fourth quarter. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;03/30/98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Carlisle Cos. Inc. for the fourth quarter of 1997.
- Roofing manufacturer to acquire businesses. // Buildings;Apr93, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p16
Announces the agreement between Carlisle Companies Inc. and Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. to acquire Goodyear's roofing systems business. Assimilated company; Carlisle's acquisition of ECI Building Components Incorporated.
- Carlisle revises its `revolutionary' product. // Playthings;Feb94, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p176
Reports on Carlisle Co.'s production of a plastic version of its Revolution spinning toy. Axle spin levitation; Color patterns.
- Carlisle declares quarterly dividend. // Business Journal (Central New York);02/18/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p2
Reports that the board of directors of Syracuse, New York-based Carlisle Cos. has declared a regular quarterly dividend on common stock payable on March 1, 2000.