Qualcomm Guns for Intel, Microsoft
- For Qualcomm, the Buzz Is Concurrence. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;12/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p10
The article focuses on the technologies developed by Qualcomm that will enable the concurrence of applications and services in the wireless industry. Paul Jacobs, CEO of Qualcomm, discussed the concept of concurrence in his speech at the 3G World Congress in Hong Kong, China in November 2005....
- Qualcomm adds new features to OmniVision. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Nov2007, Vol. 164 Issue 11, p32
The article offers information on the new applications announced by Qualcomm for the OmniVision mobile computing platform, which include Critical Event Reporting (CER), Maptuit's NaviGo in-cab navigation, Vehicle Maintenance and new driver e-mail and content delivery options for improved...
- Qualcomm unveils chip for Internet applications. // RCR;07/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p10
Features the Mobile Station Processor 1000, a digital chipset and system software solution for personal digital assistant applications by Qualcomm Inc. in Tokyo, Japan.
- Cost flexibility with new MCP50. // Fleet Owner;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p83
The article discusses the release of the Mobile Computing Platform (MCP) 50 from Qualcomm Inc. and outlines the features of the
- The MCP110 arrives. // Fleet Owner;Oct2010, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p158
The article evaluates the next generation of Mobile Computing Platform (MCP) series which is the MCP110 from Qualcomm Inc.
- Qualcomm announces MCP200 Series. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p44
The article evaluates the Mobile Computing Platform 200 Series (MCP200) from Qualcomm Inc.
- Qualcomm CEO Talks to South Koreans. // San Diego Business Journal;4/13/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p6
The article reports on the investment program meeting between Qualcomm and trade ministry officials in South Korea. Qualcomm chief executive officer (CEO), Paul Jacobs, met with the officials for possible partnership in venturing on electronic devices, where South Korea has been urging its...
- Qualcomm's Jacobs Delivers Star-Studded Keynote. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/21/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p8
The article focuses on keynote address delivered by Qualcomm chief executive officer Kazuhiro Tsuga during the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, in which he unveiled the company's latest Snapdragon processor.
- Qualcomm's Toq More of a 'Display Model'. GRAVES, BRAD // San Diego Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p1
The article offers the insights of Paul Jacobs of Qualcomm Inc. regarding the company's Toq smart watch which uses Qualcomm's Mirasol display technology.