ElectraTherm Gets $2.6M
- Stock Funds. Manson, Derek // Money;Aug2003, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p138
Offers stock fund three-year performance rankings as of June 20, 2003.
- Stock Funds' Outflow Resumes. PAUL KATZEFF // Investors Business Daily;12/31/2014, pA06
Investors pulled a net $2.25 billion from stock funds in November as the market rallied off October's low and rose to all-time highs.
- History may be a guide for this month or next. Greenberg, Dean // Inside Tucson Business;9/13/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p8
The article reports that in the past, September has been the only month during which equity investors have experienced more declines in the stock market than advances. Responsible for the bulk of the largest single day declines, the mere mention of September and October is apt to lead the truly...
- Estimating Financial Fraud Damages with Response Coefficients. Bruegger, Esther; Dunbar, Frederick C. // Journal of Corporation Law;Fall2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p11
The article presents a study that discusses the statistical analysis of the response of share prices and investor expectations to new information. It utilizes an event study technique in which it examines stock price returns to determine how much of the price movement on a specific day is due to...
- Stock Funds. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p160
This is an article that offers information on stock funds as of September 2004. Three-Year Performance Rankings. Stock Fund Notes: As of July 15. 2 Closed to new investors.Source: Lipper, New York.
- Investment Preferences. // Millionaire Corner;Aug2013, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p6
The article discusses the investment preferences of affluent investors as of August 2013. Topics discussed include the drop in planned investment in stocks, the investment preference for cash among non-millionaires, and the decline in stock mutual funds. Also mentioned is the preference of...
- BlackRock hard-closes European Opportunities Extension fund. Macdonald, Sam // Fundweb;7/29/2014, p9
The article reports that after strong inflows 2014, BlackRock Inc. has hard-closed its 539m pound European Opportunities Extension fund. It is noted that to prevent the fund from exceeding capacity, the fund prevented new subscriptions from new and existing shareholders from July 22, 2014. It is...
- Williams de Broe predicts more use of ETFs to cut costs. Newman, Amanda // Money Marketing;1/19/2006, p26
The article reports that William de Broe has predicted more use of exchange-traded funds (ETF) that will possibly cut-down costs in the market. Company investors invested in the ETF experience real-time trading and gain low total expense ratios relative to actively managed funds. According to...
- Artemis unveils offshore fund trio. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing;2/22/2007, p24
The article reports on the launch of off-shore versions of pan-European equity fund, global equity fund and UK equity fund by the Artemis SA. The funds will target primarily institutional investors, private banks, wealth managers, and multi-managers. All three funds are euro-denominated and will...