London Dating Site Picks Up $19 Million
- The Office Hottie. // Men's Fitness;Nov2007, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p66
The article presents a story on office flings and dating. The author states that the first rule of office dating is that no one can know. Employees involved should never use e-mail, rather, they should use instant messaging (IM) and go out for lunch or dinner to get to know each other. However,...
- Dueling e-mail expiration dates. Weinberg, Nathan // eWeek;5/1/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p30
The article provides information regarding expiration dates on electronic mail accounts from systems such as Hotmail, Windows Live Mail, and Gmail.
- If you must tweet, be smart about it. // Administrative Professional Today;Jul2010, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p3
The article presents the easy way to sign up on Twitter.com and the advantages of the free messaging tool in the business.
- U R Hereby Fired! Mclure, Jason // Newsweek;11/17/2003, Vol. 142 Issue 20, pE31
Reports on the trend among companies toward monitoring instant messaging (IM) by employees. Laws requiring many types of businesses, including hospitals, insurance companies and investment banking firms, to store electronic messages; Software that checks messages for key words that could be...
- How to ask the BIG question! BE MY DATE. // Dolly;Sep2008, Issue 455, p52
The article presents tips for girls on asking guys for a date. It is suggested to get to know the guy the girl want to take. Instant messaging (IM) is a great way to tap into one's would-be date's mind. Girls should remember that there is always a possibility that the guy could say no, so it is...
- Can You Hurry Love? Taylor, Chris // Time;12/22/2003, Vol. 162 Issue 25, p132
Focuses on Love.com an Internet service launched by America Online. How Love.com is the first dating site to use the free software known as AOL Instant Messenger (AIM); Creation of personal ads; How the site works.
- Investors Swoon over online business. // Cabinet Maker;7/25/2014, Issue 5894, p12
The article reports on the four million dollars in funding secured by online furniture business Swoon Editions from investors including Octopus Investments and Index Ventures in July 2014.
- Imminent IM-broglio. de Jager, Peter // ABA Banking Journal;Aug2003, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p12
Reports on the increased use of instant messaging (IM). Number of messages sent in Great Britain per day; Ways to minimize the impact of IM on an organization.
- ACTION IDEA. // Accounting Today;7/26/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p1
Recommends e-mail etiquette. Need to keep messages short, clear and friendly.