Record Funding for HomeAway
- Digital capital. // Inter@ctive Week;11/22/99, Vol. 6 Issue 48, p61
Presents news briefs from the Internet industry of the United States (US) as of November 22, 1999. Financial information service launched by Intuit company; Investments raised by Redpoint Ventures; Proposal of the US Securities and Exchange Commission for people engaged in online securities fraud.
- Triversity secures Series C financing. // National Petroleum News;Feb2003, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p14
Reports on Triversity Inc.'s securing of capital in Series C financing from Technology Crossover Ventures, a provider of growth capital to technology companies. Use of the financing for the company's growth driven by product and international expansion.
- Spotify's Funding Carousel. Adegoke, Yinka // Billboard;11/23/2013, Vol. 125 Issue 45, p16
The article reports that digital music service provider Spotify is negotiating with venture capital company Technology Crossover Ventures for a financing round aimed at raising 200 million dollars.
- Rebel Monkey Swings for $1M. Schachter, Ken // Red Herring;2/6/2008, p5
The article reports on the first-round financing received by Rebel Monkey, a developer of casual multi-player games, from Redpoint Ventures. A report by Pacific Crest Securities analyst Evan Wilson forecast that casual gaming revenue would nearly double from the $375 million in 2006 to $725...
- XATA Fundraises for Deal. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p25
The article discusses the fundraising initiatives of transportation fleet data management solutions provider XATA Corp. for its acquisition of Turnpike Global Technologies. Technology Crossover Ventures and Trident Capital have recently provided XATA with 30 million U.S. dollars in funding....
- 'NET BUZZ. Mcnamara, Paul // Network World;04/10/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p92
Reports on news and developments related to the Internet/intranet industry in the United States as of April 10, 2000. Networking features of the Pacific Bell Park in San Francisco, California; Technology Crossover Ventures' announcement of a capital fund targeted exclusively at Internet...
- Redpoint Now Gold Standard for VC Firms. Brinsley, John // Orange County Business Journal;08/28/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p11
Focuses on the growth potential of venture capital (VC) firm Redpoint Ventures of California. Formation of the company from the merger of the top ten VC firms in the state; Refusal of additional capital from investors planning to get into Redpoint Ventures.
- Q&A QuickTake. Dyal, Tom // Telephony;11/13/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 20, p41
Interviews Tom Dyal, founder of the venture capital firm Redpoint Ventures, regarding the company's investments in communications infrastructure. Developing areas that the company follows; Area of investment for the company; His views on market condition in the United States as of November 2000.
- Vik Singh-Led Infer Closes $10 Million Funding Round. SPRINGER, RICHARD // India -- West;5/10/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 25, pB5
The article reports that software maker Infer Inc. has raised 10 million dollars in a deal which was led by venture capital firm Redpoint Ventures.