Clearwire Narrows Loss; Shares Fall
- Singapore's StarHub profits drop by 3.2% in H1 as broadband and mobile services falter. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Aug2015, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the 3.2 percent year-on-year decrease of profits of the telecommunication company StarHub Ltd. in the second-quarter and half-year financial result ending June 30, 2015 in Singapore. It provides overview of the factors that contribute to the decrease of the company's...
- WRSP. // Satellite News;11/14/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p9
The article reports on the financial performance of Worldspace Inc. as of November 2005. Net losses for the third quarter of 2005 is stated. Improvements in revenue in the same period is given. The number of subscribers reported by Worldspace at the end of the third quarter of 2004 is stated.
- Image Posts $3M Loss On Lower Disc Sales. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/17/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p6
The article reports on a 3.03-million-U.S. dollar loss posted by Image Entertainment for the second quarter of 2009. This was attributed to a weaker release slate. Image posted earnings of 1.69 million U.S. dollars for the same period in 2008. Furthermore, revenue during the quarter declined by...
- Charges Push Zale to Quarterly Loss. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 45, p12
The article reports on the losses posted by Zale Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2006. The company posted a heavy loss for the quarter on a 3.9 percent sales gain. For the quarter ended July 31, the net loss was $26.4 million, or 55 cents a diluted share, compared with net earnings of $4.1...
- Conexant Losses Widen. // Electronic News;8/2/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 31, pN.PAG
Reports on the financial performance of Conexant Systems Inc. for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2004. Decline in revenue of the company; Increase in business losses; Decline in pro forma operating profit; Factors which contributed to the financial performance of the company during the...
- Quiksilver Reverses Loss. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/5/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 49, p31
The article reports on the claim by U.S.-based Quicksilver Inc. that it has reverses to a profit in the third-quarter of 2008 from a loss in 2007. Income was $2.9 million for the three months ended July 31, versus a loss of $7.9 million in the third-quarter of 2007. Revenues increased 6.9...
- Hypercom Reports Third Consecutive Quarterly Profit. Woodward, Kevin // ISO & Agent Weekly;3/4/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p12
The article reports on the financial performance of point-of-sale terminal maker Hypercom Corp. in the U.S. as of the fourth quarter of 2009. It notes that the firm's revenue went down from 120.5 million dollars to 117.4 million dollars due to its low-margin service. However, it mentions that...
- Q1 Revenue Rises Slightly for NES. // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2005, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p27
Presents information on the financial performance of construction equipment rental company NES Rentals for the first quarter of 2005. Total revenues; Gross profits; Operating loss.
- TiVo Revenue Climbs 73% In Fiscal Q3. Master, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/8/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p53
Presents updates on the financial performance of TiVo, a creator of television services for digital video recorders, in the third quarter of fiscal 2003. Net revenue; Gross profit; Business losses.