Clearwire Narrows Loss; Shares Fall
- Singapore's StarHub profits drop by 3.2% in H1 as broadband and mobile services falter. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;Aug2015, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the 3.2 percent year-on-year decrease of profits of the telecommunication company StarHub Ltd. in the second-quarter and half-year financial result ending June 30, 2015 in Singapore. It provides overview of the factors that contribute to the decrease of the company's...
- Conexant Losses Widen. // Electronic News;8/2/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 31, pN.PAG
Reports on the financial performance of Conexant Systems Inc. for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2004. Decline in revenue of the company; Increase in business losses; Decline in pro forma operating profit; Factors which contributed to the financial performance of the company during the...
- Cymer's Revs, Earnings Take a Nice Leap. // Electronic News;4/26/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 17, pN.PAG
Deals with the business performance of Cymer Inc. for the first quarter of 2004. Net loss of the company for the first quarter in 2003; Percentage increase in the revenue of the company in the fourth quarter of 2003; Factors that contributed to the growth of revenue of the company.
- Gottschalks Narrows Loss. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/2/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 116, p16
Reports on the decrease in profit loss of Gottschalks Inc. in the first quarter of 2005. Amount of net loss; Percentage of decrease in total revenue; Factors that contributed to the profit increase.
- Cherokee Net Declines 12.1% In 3rd Qtr. Karr, Arnold J. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/11/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 122, p24
The article reports on the financial performance of Cherokee Inc. in third quarter of 2008 in the U.S. It mentions that the company's net income declined by 12.1% to $3.3 million from $3.7 million in 2007, while its royalty revenue also declined by 10.1% to $8 million in the same quarter in...
- WRSP. // Satellite News;11/14/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p9
The article reports on the financial performance of Worldspace Inc. as of November 2005. Net losses for the third quarter of 2005 is stated. Improvements in revenue in the same period is given. The number of subscribers reported by Worldspace at the end of the third quarter of 2004 is stated.
- Image Posts $3M Loss On Lower Disc Sales. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;8/17/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p6
The article reports on a 3.03-million-U.S. dollar loss posted by Image Entertainment for the second quarter of 2009. This was attributed to a weaker release slate. Image posted earnings of 1.69 million U.S. dollars for the same period in 2008. Furthermore, revenue during the quarter declined by...
- Charges Push Zale to Quarterly Loss. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/1/2006, Vol. 192 Issue 45, p12
The article reports on the losses posted by Zale Corp. in the fourth quarter of 2006. The company posted a heavy loss for the quarter on a 3.9 percent sales gain. For the quarter ended July 31, the net loss was $26.4 million, or 55 cents a diluted share, compared with net earnings of $4.1...
- Quiksilver Reverses Loss. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/5/2008, Vol. 196 Issue 49, p31
The article reports on the claim by U.S.-based Quicksilver Inc. that it has reverses to a profit in the third-quarter of 2008 from a loss in 2007. Income was $2.9 million for the three months ended July 31, versus a loss of $7.9 million in the third-quarter of 2007. Revenues increased 6.9...