Apple's iPhone Is No.1 Seller in U.S
- 'Mysterious Stranger' still hogs the blogs. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;4/14/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p14
The article focuses on the status of iPhone from Apple Inc. in the global market as of April 14, 2008. Analysts reported that there are shortages of the iPhone in retail outlets in the U.S. The iPhone is said to be facing competition with other handsets being launched by companies including...
- LG Chocolate sales nearly rival iPhone. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;9/24/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p4
The article compares the sales of cellular telephones LG Chocolate from LG and iPhone from Apple Inc. in the U.S. Verizon Wireless said that in the 12 months since it launched the LG Chocolate in the U.S., it has sold more than 3.4 million units. AT&T Mobility reported 1 million...
- iPhone 5 is Less Than Revolutionaryâ€¦Although You Still Need it! BURSCH, DOUG // Moderate Voice;9/12/2012, p6
The article offers brief information on the new iPhone 5 from Apple Inc.
- TWICE. Palenchar, Joseph // Residential Systems;Jul2012, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p6
The article focuses on a report that Apple Inc. is considering a smaller 19-pin port on its next iPhone.
- Apple. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/26/2014, pA02
The article reports that the small share of batteries in iPhone 5 devices, which were sold from September to January 2013, will be replaced by computer manufacturer Apple Inc.
- IPhone 6S battery life? 'Meh'. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/24/2015, pA02
The article reports on the criticism of people over the battery life of iPhone 6S smarpthone, released in 2015, from technology company Apple Inc.
- Aggressive pricing sets iPhone stage. Kelly, Benedict // Finweek;6/19/2008, p79
The article reports on the pricing of Apple's iPhone 3G in South Africa (SA). It is stated that the maximum price of the entry level version in SA would be around R1 600. However, the announcement by British network O2 that it would sell the phone for R1 539 in Great Britain on its slowest level...
- Is the iPhone Right for You? Weber, Richard M. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Sep2007, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p40
The article evaluates the mobile phone iPhone from Apple.
- iPhone 5: Eight Things CIOs Need to Know. Reisinger, Don // CIO Insight;
The article discusses the release of the iPhone 5 smartphone from Apple Inc. and mentions the features of the mobile device.