Adknowledge Buys Lookery Unit
- Adknowledge buys Miva Media. McEleny, Charlotte // Marketing Week;3/12/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p38
The article reports that Adknowledge Inc. has acquired online performance advertising network Miva Media. Adknowledge has purchased the media division of Miva Inc., including the Miva, Findwhat.com, and Espotting brands. According to Scott Lynn, chief executive officer (CEO) of Adknowledge,...
- Media Run bought by US behavioural firm. // New Media Age;11/8/2007, p2
The article reports on the acquisition by Adknowledge of the online advertising network Media Run. The businesses of Media Run will rebrand as Adknowledge and take on the company's product suite of behavioural targeting, search and email footer ad serving technology. Managing director John Cole...
- XATA Fundraises for Deal. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/14/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p25
The article discusses the fundraising initiatives of transportation fleet data management solutions provider XATA Corp. for its acquisition of Turnpike Global Technologies. Technology Crossover Ventures and Trident Capital have recently provided XATA with 30 million U.S. dollars in funding....
- NEWS DIGEST. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/27/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 21, p46
Reports developments in the restaurant business in the U.S. as of May 2002. Use of the Radiant 6e Enterprise Productivity Suite back-office software by AFC Enterprises; Acquisition of Apigent Solutions by eMac Digital LLC; Details on the pilot testing of the electronic mail guest loyalty...
- Media: With momentum and now money behind it, the Vice hype needs to be believed. Durrani, Arif // Campaign;10/24/2014, p1
The bristling excitement among the young masses milling into an East London church as dusk fell was palpable - it had all the hallmarks of a cult, but was in fact a clarion call for advertisers.
- Genesys Sets a New Course. Klie, Leonard // Speech Technology Magazine;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p17
The article reports that Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories has been acquired from Alcatel-Lucent by Permira Funds and Technology Crossover Ventures for 1.5 billion U.S. dollars. The deal will result in the transfer of some 1,800 employees and the retention of its management team led by...
- AdKnowledge offers rich media. // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/19/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p113
Reports launching of Rich Media Advertising Standard, a framework for supporting rich media by the advertising management service AdKnowledge in Palo Alto, California.
- Ad shops upgrade data. Mand, Adienne // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/9/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 32, p42
Reports on the advertising initiatives of DoubleClick and AdKnowledge. Provision of data to gauge return on investment.
- AdKnowledge rolls out Web ad evaluation tool. Bayne, Kim M. // Advertising Age;6/8/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 23, p38
Reports that in June 1998 AdKnowledge announced the availability of MarketMatch Planner, an online management tool for evaluating and planning Internet advertising campaigns. Reasons why there has been difficulty in comparing and contrasting online advertising rates; Features of MarketMatch.