- CARLTON SPORTS DEUTSCH. Robey, Tim // Daily Variety;10/06/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 25, p16
Reports on the acquisition agreement between British publishing companies Carlton Books and Andre Deutsch Ltd.
- Carlton Books Acquires Deutsch. Richardson, Jean // Publishers Weekly;10/16/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 42, p14
Reports that Carlton Books, a nonfiction publisher with television links has announced a bid for Andre Deutsch. Basis for the bid; Details on the nature of its businesses.
- FUTURE & CARLTON LAUNCH METAL TOME. Williams, Paul // Music Week;8/17/2002, Issue 32, p4
Reports on the collaboration between Future Publishing and Carlton Books for the publication of Future Publishing's 'Metal Hammer' book.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p8
Presents international news briefs related to the book publishing industry, as of October 21, 2002. Increase in the number of German public visitors at the Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany; Implications of a merger between television producers Carlton and Granada for Carlton Books;...
- Deutsch bought by U.K. video group. Wheeler, Sara // Publishers Weekly;7/24/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 30, p12
Reports that Andre Deutsch Ltd., one of the most distinguished names in postwar British publishing, has been bought by the audio and video group VCI plc. VCI as having paid Deutsch's bank debts; Amount of Deutsch's pretax loss for the year ended May 31, 1995; Authors handled by Deutsch.
- Julian Blackwell's universal plans. Berry, John // Library Journal;6/15/1998, Vol. 123 Issue 11, p24
Interviews Julian Blackwell, chair and president of the information firm Blackwell's. Blackwell's plan to use academic libraries in the United States as distribution points to sell books; Mention of Blackwell's global strategy; Plans for on-line services, and how those Internet retailing...
- Blackwell Science selects HealthGate's Content Management System. Hane, Paula J. // Information Today;May98, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p51
States that HealthGate has signed a long-term contract with Blackwell Science Limited, to manage Blackwell's online publications. Indication that Blackwell Science will be using HealthGate's Content Management System; Features of the system; Comments from Jon Conibear, executive director of...
- Report of the ISN Treasurer. Tisher, C. Craig // Kidney International;Jun1997, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p2044
This article presents information on the working of the treasurer office of the International Society of Nephrology. The office also serves as the circulation office for the journal "Kidney International," since the dues for membership and the subscription to the journal are billed together....
- Blackwell medical and scientific journals available on... // Online;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
Reports that Blackwell Science Limited entered into a partnership with HealthGate Data Corporation, to provide access to many of its publications on HealthGate's World Wide Web site. Terms of the agreement; Contact point.