THE ENDOWMENT FUND FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE JOURNAL OF DENTAL RESEARCH
- Part IV. Items of General Interest. // Internal Revenue Bulletin;4/11/2011, Vol. 2011 Issue 15, p651
The article lists the organizations that are being classified as private foundations including Aid for Asian Women, Cutting Edge Empowerment, and Divine Community Growth Corporation.
- CRAIN'S LIST: LARGEST FOUNDATIONS Ranked by 2008 assets. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/21/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p103
A list is presented that depicts largest foundations in 2008 in Michigan.
- GIVING (MAY-JUNE 2009). // American Bicyclist;Jul/Aug2009, p25
The article lists the names of persons who have contributed 100 dollars or more to the League of American Bicyclists between May and June 2009, including John M. Abowd, Steve Anderson and Cleve Ard.
- Special Donors and Tributes. // Tinnitus Today;Winter2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p18
The article lists the donors and tributes to their continuing effort to support innovative tinnitus research-investigations of American Tinnitus Association (ATA) to improved treatment and cure in the U.S. including Jack A. Vernon, Sara C. Arnold, and Joey McCoy.
- Foundations. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/3/2009, Issue 324044, p12
The article lists several foundations in the Central San Joaquin Valley, California that are ranked on the basis of their assets which include California State University, Fresno Foundation, Fresno Regional Foundation, and the Bulldog Foundation.
- Donors fund education, arts, research. // Crain's Detroit Business;5/3/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 18, pE31
The article lists 25 largest individual philanthropy in Michigan including 100 million dollars to the University of Michigan, 70 million dollars to the College for Creative Studies from Josephine Ford and 50 million dollars to the Detroit Institute of Arts from Josephine Ford.
- Donations to the CBMR Library and Archives October 2006-July 2007. // CBMR Digest;Fall2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p10
A list of donations given to the Center for Black Music Research Library and Archives from October 2006 to July 2007 is presented which include donations from H. Leslie Adams, Lettie Beckon and Sargeant Sarah Anderson.
- DONATIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/26/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 30, p33
The article presents list of donations from various companies in the U.S. including Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers, Carl's Jr. Restaurant Co. and Carter Powersports.
- Thank You! // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);3/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p7
The article lists the donors of funds to the Donley County Junior Livestock Association for the 2010 Junior Livestock Show & Premium Sale.