VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- Vietnam. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2010, preceding p2
The article presents a country risk report on Vietnam as of January 2010. Political risks identified include the re-election of Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung and President Nguyen Minh Triet, the continuity of political power by the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee (CPVCC) and strong...
- Global Political Outlook. // Jordan Defence & Security Report;2010, p10
The article presents an outlook on the global political conditions for 2010 to 2019. It states that unresolved succession dramas, internal fault lines within countries and resource conflicts will be the major sources of political risks over the forecast period. It notes that the main threat to...
- PRS Risk Index. // Political Risk Yearbook: Vietnam Country Report;2011, pPRI-1
Charts are presented that offer information on global political risk services risk index and regional PRS risk index from 2006 to 2010, ranked in ascending order of risk.
- chapter 1: Political Outlook. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2005 4th Quarter, p3
Presents a political outlook for Malaysia as of October 2005. Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the country; Domestic political outlook; Political risk ratings.
- Global Political Outlook. // United Kingdom Defence & Security Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p10
The article presents global political outlook as of the second quarter of 2012. The ongoing uncertainty on the eurozone's future and the political transition in the Middle East and North African (MENA) countries including Syria, Iran and Afghanistan reportedly present the biggest political...
- A Friend Called Japan. // Asia Monitor: South Asia Monitor;Sep2006, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p6
The article discusses the Japan factor in easing the political turbulence in Bangladesh for 2006 and the forthcoming months. Bangladesh's continued courting for Japanese financing of infrastructure projects is seen as a strategy to diffuse brewing political trouble in the general elections in...
- Structural Political Risk Rating. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Feb2006, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p5
The article examines the structural political risk of Mexico. The country's foreign relations is considered one of the factors included in the authors' assessment of long-term political risk. The event which prompted the U.S. dispute is cited. The structural political risk rating is given.
- BELARUS: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Sep2010, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p11
The article presents the economic, political, and business environment risk in Belarus which signed up to the customs code of a long-planned customs union with Russia and Kazakhstan on July 5, 2009.
- TAJIKISTAN: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Russia & CIS;Jan2011, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the political and economic risks in Tajikistan including the country's improve cooperation with Afghan counterparts, the visit of Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao, and the 1.7 million U.S. dollars investment of European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in FG Vavilon.