A MEDICATED TOOTH-PASTE, WITH A FULL STATEMENT OF ITS COMPOSITION
- Infrared Spectroscopy of Dentifrice Polishing Agents. DE FREITAS, J. F. // Journal of Dental Research;May1971, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p569
The infrared spectra of 15 dentifrice polishing agents were investigated and found to have individual characteristics for certain identification. Representative materials all exhibited a conformity to Beer's law, thus enhancing the application of quantitative techniques. Three procedures were...
- Helping patients brighten smiles. Kazemi, Roxana // Pharmacy Today;Feb2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p11
The article presents information about tooth-whitening products from OTC. Two methods of tooth-whitening are available, bleaching and non-bleaching. The OTC products in the bleaching category are available in the forms of strips, brush-on gels, applicator pens and mouth trays with gels....
- Something to Smile About. // Country Living;Jun2011, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p32
The article presents brief information related to dental care products which include Euthymol toothpaste from bigefowchemists.com, Pata Dentrifica Couto toothpaste from anthropologie.com, and Marvis toothpaste from rickysnyc.com.
- Top tooth picks. // Self;Oct2004, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p40
Presents several products that whitens the teeth. Price of the Sonicare Elite 7300 toothbrush; Features of the Arm & Hammer Enamel Care toothpaste; Uses of the Oral-B Brush-Ups wipes.
- The bite stuff. Geraci, Ron // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;May96, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p102
Presents information on how men should care for their teeth. Preservance of Ercolanesi's teeth in Ercolano, Italy; Changes of keeping teeth for a lifetime; Care of the teeth; Tools for cleaning the teeth; Information on chlorine dioxide rinses and antimicrobial toothpaste; Effects of...
- Cleaning and polishing efficacy of abrasive-bristle brushes and a prophylaxis paste on resin composite material in vitro. Schmidlin, Patrick R.; Sener, Beatrice; Lutz, Felix // Quintessence International;Oct2002, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p691
Objective: This study evaluated the cleaning and polishing effect of a prophylaxis paste (Cleanic), two differently shaped abrasive-bristle brushes (Occlubrush normal cup and Occlubrush Minipoint), and a nylon-bristle brush (Prophy brush) on a fine (Tetric Ceram) and a coarse hybrid resin...
- Testing tubes. Spiker, Ted; Marion, Matt; Geraci, Ron; Holland, Kerry; Greene, Warren; Boldt, Ethan; Boyles, Denis; Calandra, Robert; Carpenter, Kristin; Christopher, Warren; Corcoran, Mike; Davis, Grant; Dean, Chris; George, Pam; Good, Brian; Jerome, Marty; Kohn, Greg; Leedy, Matt; Murphy, Lauren; Nardone, Mark R. // Men's Health;Sep98, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p73
Offers suggestions on how to choose the right toothpaste for a specific problem. Problems and causes; What can help; American Dental Association (ADA)-accepted toothpastes.
- Short on Time? Try These... // Shape;Nov2004, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p102
Presents information on dentifrices to keep teeth white.
- Choosing the right toothpaste. George, Leslie // Glamour;Nov93, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p88
Presents a guide in selecting the right toothpaste. Fluoride as most important ingredient to fight cavity; Abrasive ingredients; Difference between tartar-control and antiplaque claims; Whitening toothpastes; Duration of toothbrushing.