THE ENDOWMENT FUND FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE JOURNAL OF DENTAL RESEARCH
- Our Sustaining Subscribers. // Briarpatch;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p27
The article lists the sustaining subscribers of "Briarpatch" including Ingrid Alesich of Regina, Saskatchewan, David Askew of Vancouver, British Columbia, and Obee Benjamin of Dartmouth, Nova Scotia.
- WHAT'S IN OUT WEST. // Western Farmer-Stockman;Feb2013, Vol. 134 Issue 2, p11
The article offers information related to agriculture including the 2013 Colorado Farm Fresh Directory published by the Colorado Department of Agriculture and the monthly mailing of the journal "Sheep Industry News."
- Success? It's in the Mail. Riggs, Larry // Direct;3/1/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p31
The article reports on a subscription-building mailing of "Success" magazine tied to its relaunch in March 2008. The magazine sent out more than 1 million pieces to a mix of lists including former subscribers and past purchasers of self-help products and services. The magazine's basic offer is...
- Membership Report -- 2008/2009. // Midwifery Matters;Winter2009, Issue 123, p32
The author discusses developments related to the membership of the Association of Radical Midwives for 2008-2009. The members who have not applied for new subscription have been taken off the mailing list. The number of new members have exceeded 1,000 although new student members number only a...
- Publications Update. // American Schools of Oriental Research Newsletter;Fall2007, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p26
The article provides updates on the publications of the American Schools of Oriental Research (ASOR) in 2007. Despite the relocation of ASOR's Publication Office, the mailing lists for "Near Eastern Archeology" and "Journal of Cuneiforn Studies" increased by 38% and 44%, respectively. In...
- Subscription. // Nicotine & Tobacco Research;Oct2010 Supplement 1, Vol. 12 Issue suppl_1, pNP
The article presents subscription information for the journal "Nicotine & Tobacco Research."
- Win a Free 6-Month Subscription to the News Service of Your Choice. // Children & Youth Funding Report;8/7/2009, p21
The article reports on a contest in which CD Publications, publisher of a variety of continuously updated online news services including Children &Youth Funding Report, is giving away 12 six-month subscriptions with multi-user access for up to four users.
- bulletin board. // Consumer Reports Money Adviser;Jan2012, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p16
The article presents information about subscribing to the publication, obtaining back issues, and submitting questions to the "Ask the Adviser" column.
- Act now for full web access. // Third Sector;3/20/2012, Issue 699, p7
The article offers information on how subscribers to the journal can take advantage of their entitlement to full access of its relaunched website, Thirdsector.co.uk.