VI. WILLIAM J. GIES FELLOWSHIP IN BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
- Forms 990 undergoing changes. // Practical Accountant;Dec99, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the move of the United States Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to clarify instructions on reporting of the financial status of tax-exempt organizations. Treatment of entity wholly owned by a single owner; Treatment of operations as a branch or division of the owner.
- 1998-99 Financial Overview. // American Theatre;Nov99, Vol. 16 Issue 9, Following p10
Presents a financial overview of the Theatre Communications Group for 1998-1999. Net assets; Sources of income; Relationship of program expenses to administrative expenses.
- Coping with nonprofit accounting rules. Anthony, Robert N. // CPA Journal;Aug96, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p50
Discusses accounting rules for nonprofit organizations. Flexibility in accounting statement presentation; Preparation of the operating statement; Problems with an operating section.
- Guidelines for preparing financial statements for non-profit organizations. Thompson, James H. // National Public Accountant;May95, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p24
Presents guidelines for preparing financial statements for non-profit organizations in the United States, according to the Financial Accounting Standards Board's Statement No. 117 (FAS 117). Purpose of financial statements; Information included in the statement of activities; Benefits of FAS 117.
- LETTER FROM THE EDITOR. Yardimcioglu, Mahmut // Academy of Accounting & Financial Studies Journal;2014, Vol. 18 Issue 3, pix
No abstract available.
- IAS Executive Director's Financial Report. // Retort;2011, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p7
The article presents the Idaho Academy of Science (IAS) Executive Director's Financial Report from March 9, 2010 to March 20, 2011, which includes the IAS treasurer deposit, computer and Internet expenses, and share dividend.
- Charity accounts should show more than just the I & E. Ashford, Ken // Accountancy;Dec1985, Vol. 96 Issue 1108, p130
Discusses the need for separate operating and fund raising statements in the income and expenditure account of non-profit organizations in Great Britain. Problems with the treatment of depreciation and the issue of consolidation; Definition of the surplus or deficit of income over expenditure.
- Not-For-Profit Financial & Reporting: Answers To Frequently Asked Questions. Ratcliffe, Thomas A.; Grice Sr., John Stephen // National Public Accountant;Jan/Feb99, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p32
Focuses on the financial reporting practices of not-for-profit entities. Related documents issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; Answers to frequently-asked questions related to not-for-profit financial accounting and...
- WILLIAM J. GIES FELLOWSHIP IN BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY. MILLER, EDGAR G. // Journal of Dental Research;Dec1930, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p771
The article provides information about the activities of the William J. Gies Fellowship in Biological Chemistry at Columbia University. A list of research papers on biochemical research that were produced by members of the fellowship is presented, as well as a list of fellows that have...