A FURTHER STATEMENT REGARDING "A PLAN TO COMPILE AND PUBLISH AUTHENTIC INFORMATION AND AUTHORITATIVE OPINION ON PROBLEMS CONCERNING PULPLESS TEETH AND PULP DEVITALIZATION"
- MANAGEMENT OF THE YOUNG PERMANENT TEETH WITH PULP DISEASES - A THERAPEUTIC GUIDE OF TEETH WITH OPEN APEX. Eşian, Daniela; Monea, Al. // Acta Medica Transilvanica;sep2011, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p446
The treatment of the young permanent teeth with pulp diseases or necrosis is still a therapeutic challenge for any specialist. During the last 10-15 years, the specific therapeutic methods for immature teeth have evolved from conventional endodontic techniques to new concepts for regenerative...
- Spiral computed tomography assessment of the efficacy of different rotary versus hand retreatment system. Mittal, Neelam; Jain, Jyoti // Journal of Conservative Dentistry;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a study that investigates the effectiveness of spiral computed topography in the assessment of hand and rotary retreatment system in endodontic treatment in Uttar Pradesh, India. The equipment, materials and methods used by researchers to investigate the efficacy of the two...
- Compound Odontome In The Anterior Maxilla - A Case Report. Goyal, Rohit; Singh, Sarabjeet; Singh, Gurnam; Goyal, Mehak // Indian Journal of Dental Sciences;Jun2013, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p106
Odontomas are the most common type of odontogenic tumors of the jaw. It comprises of 22% of all the odontogenic tumors. Odontomas arise from both odontogenic epithelium which produces enamel and odontogenic mesenchyme which produces dentin via odontoblast differentiation. Because they are...
- Esthetic management of Unilateral Conjoined primary incisor. Sudha, Patil; Hugar, Shivayogi; More, Vanita // Journal of International Oral Health;2010, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p101
Conjoined teeth are the consequences of developmental anomalies leading to the eruption of joined elements. According to the current definitions, Germination occurs when one tooth bud tries to divide, while fusion occurs when two tooth buds unite. Geminated or fused teeth may present aesthetic...
- Alternative Medicine Alert. // Alternative Medicine Alert;May2010 Supplement, p1
A questionnaire of a reader survey by the journal "Alternative Medicine Alert" is presented.
- BMX PLUS! Reader Survey. // BMX Plus;Jun2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p88
The article presents a survey questionnaire for the readers of "BMX Plus" magazine.
- New African Reader Survey. // New African;Apr2004, Issue 428, p33
Presents a questionnaire for a reader survey of "New African."
- SP Reader Survey. // Studio Potter;Summer/Fall2015, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p73
The article presents a questionnaire for readers of the periodical regarding the modes of access to the periodical, the classifications that best describes the readers, and age range.
- Reader surveys rise in popularity. Kerwin, Ann Marie // Editor & Publisher;9/4/93, Vol. 126 Issue 36, p22
Reports on the popularity of surveys of newspaper and magazine readers. Experimentation with reader response at the `USA Weekend'; Reader polls as an editorial tool; Poll set-up and procedure; Reader surveys as a way for print media to compete with talk radio and talk television; Caution...