Fight Disrupts School Board Retreat
- Fight the good fight. Boyles, Denis // Men's Health (10544836);Jun95, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p58
Focuses on the importance of planning or strategy in fighting life's battles. Absence of a specific form of tiffs; Grudge as the war of personal confrontation; Vendetta as a full-grown grudge; Fistfights; Determination of exact nature of enemy.
- Bar-born paper brews up news. // Business North Carolina;Nov93, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on `The Rhinoceros Times' in Greensboro, North Carolina. John Hammer as founder-editor; Origin as promotional piece for Rhinoceros Club; Conservative leaning; Goal; Background on Hammer.
- Keith Green. Heaney, Mike; Saunders, Robin // English Dance & Song;Summer2013, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p49
The article presents an obituary for Keith Green, first foreman of the revived Eynsham Morris side.
- Obit:. // CableFAX Daily;4/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 74, p2
The article presents an obituary for cable and broadcasting veteran Keith Green.
- How to Fight Fair. Dowd, Kerri // Current Health 1;Apr/May2001, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p29
Relates different tips in order to avoid fights among children along with information concerning social skills.
- Cat fight! Cohen-Sandler, Roni // Girls' Life;Oct2002, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p22
Presents tips on how to avoid fights with your best friends. Reasons for not making an issue if one's best friend has not called; Importance of giving the best friend benefit of doubt; Action to be taken if the friend is still showing attitude.
- The Best Defense. Morris, Daniel L. // Saturday Evening Post;Jan/Feb85, Vol. 257 Issue 1, p35
Presents an anecdote about fighting.
- Get over a fight--fast! Levine, Beth // Redbook;Jan99, Vol. 192 Issue 3, p42
Offers some suggestions for ending an argument fast. Muzzling put-downs; Avoiding eye-rolling; Timing advances; Rewriting script; Winning and losing some; Going to room; Remembering love; Kissing and making up.
- Resisting the pressure to fight back. Batz, Jeannette // National Catholic Reporter;07/16/99, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p16
Deals with the act of resisting the pressure to fight back. Animal-based example of aggressiveness; Etymology of the word `competition'; Insights on fighting back.