Fight Disrupts School Board Retreat
- Obit:. // CableFAX Daily;4/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 74, p2
The article presents an obituary for cable and broadcasting veteran Keith Green.
- Fight the good fight. Boyles, Denis // Men's Health (10544836);Jun95, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p58
Focuses on the importance of planning or strategy in fighting life's battles. Absence of a specific form of tiffs; Grudge as the war of personal confrontation; Vendetta as a full-grown grudge; Fistfights; Determination of exact nature of enemy.
- Bar-born paper brews up news. // Business North Carolina;Nov93, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p14
Reports on `The Rhinoceros Times' in Greensboro, North Carolina. John Hammer as founder-editor; Origin as promotional piece for Rhinoceros Club; Conservative leaning; Goal; Background on Hammer.
- Keith Green. Heaney, Mike; Saunders, Robin // English Dance & Song;Summer2013, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p49
The article presents an obituary for Keith Green, first foreman of the revived Eynsham Morris side.
- How to Fight Fair. Dowd, Kerri // Current Health 1;Apr/May2001, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p29
Relates different tips in order to avoid fights among children along with information concerning social skills.
- Resisting the pressure to fight back. Batz, Jeannette // National Catholic Reporter;07/16/99, Vol. 35 Issue 34, p16
Deals with the act of resisting the pressure to fight back. Animal-based example of aggressiveness; Etymology of the word `competition'; Insights on fighting back.
- Fight fierce but fair. Callahan, Sidney // Commonweal;2/11/94, Vol. 121 Issue 3, p5
Discusses the merits of family fights and the author's marital fights with her husband. Naturalness of debating; Private and public disagreements; Bonding agent called humor; Rules in fighting.
- STREET FIGHTING MAN. Gorant, Jim // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar2001, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p268
Presents several fighting equipment and accessories for men. TC 2000 Pro-leg stretcher; Push-up bars; Groin guard.
- "YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS.". Ahn, Kevin; Heitger, Christy // Ignite Your Faith;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p16
The article discusses the author's experience of receiving detention from his school's principal for starting a fight with an annoying student.