A SYSTEMATIZATION OF THE CLINICAL STUDY OF FOCAL INFECTIONS
- The six-monthly dental check. Richards, Derek // Evidence-Based Dentistry;2002, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p61
Editorial. Comments on the accepted six-monthly dental recall. Challenges to the scientific basis for the six-monthly check; Growing acceptance that recall intervals should be based on an individual's risk.
- Be Careful, Be Clear, Write it Down: Risk-management tips for the clinical staff. Jerrold, Laurance // Orthodontic Products;Sep2011, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p60
The article offers tips for clinical staff on how to manage risks associated with the orthodontic practice. It suggests that the staff should ensure that all clinical records are adequate. It also emphasizes the importance of reviewing the duties and the scope of procedures that can be done by...
- Human identification through the analysis of dental records registered in the context of a Dental Institution. TSUCHIYA, Mário Jorge; GOMES, Eduardo Menezes; ABE, Daniela Mieko; OLIVEIRA, Flavio Veras Nunes; MASSAOKA, Carla; OLIVEIRA, Rogério Nogueira // RGO: Revista GaÃºcha de Odontologia;jul-set2013, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p389
Forensic Dentistry is a dental science with a broad field of activities, one of the most important is human identification. One of the main methodological resources to identify carbonized human remains is the comparative analysis of the dental records - antemortem data - with the postmortem data...
- Ending the Work Relationship Between a Dentist and a Registered Dental Hygienist. // Ontario Dentist;Mar2010, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p14
The article discusses the provisions of "With a Common Voice," a document that establishes the guiding principles and professional conduct for dental professionals launched by four dental associations in Ontario, on how a dental hygienist may end working relationship with a dentist. It explains...
- A Simplified Method for Recording Selected Occlusal Positions. Millstein, Philip L. // Quintessence International;Sep1981, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p879
The article provides information on the use of interocclusal stop in recoding occlusal positions. It states that the method, registers a specific occlusal position and can be used in conservative dentistry. In addition materials used in fabricating interocclusal stops and interocclusal records...
- Subjetividade e clÃnica na atenÃ§Ã£o bÃ¡sica. narrativas, histÃ³rias de vida e realidade social. de Barros, Rebeca Silva; Botazzo, Carlos // Revista CiÃªncia & SaÃºde Coletiva;2011, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p4337
The focus of this article is on oral healthcare in Primary Healthcare. We discuss the issue taking the relationship of listening-host-link as a focus debating on the existence of a dichotomy between clinical-collective health. This investigation, took place in Cotia, SÃ£o Paulo State between...
- Policy on Child Identification Programs. // Pediatric Dentistry;Reference Manual 2005-2006, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p20
The article presents the policy of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry on child identification programs in recognition of the role that dental records play in forensic identification. It is recommended that a dental home be established by parents, where clinical data is gathered, stored...
- Cross-cultural adaptation and validation of Hindi version of oral health impact profile-14. Agrawal, Neha; Gupta, Narinder Dev; Garg, Amit Kumar; Deshpande, Neeraj Chandrahas; Nawathe, Abhay Avinash // Journal of Indian Society of Periodontology;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p488
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the translation and validation of oral health impact profile-14's Hindi version.
- ETHICAL MOMENT. Boden, David F. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Feb2008, Vol. 139 Issue 2, p196
The article presents a question and answer about guidance for ethical records transfer and fee charges in dental practice.