Obama woos GOP sens. one at a time
- Why President Obama is failing. Palley, Thomas I. // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;12/16/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 20, p2
The article focuses on the ineffectiveness of U.S. President Barack Obama's economic policy due to the repetition of the 1990s paradigm in the U.S.
- How Obama's socialism works. Morris, Dick // Hill;5/6/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 51, p25
The article presents the author's views on how the economic policy of U.S. President Barack Obama works.
- Putting America back on the right path. Clyburn, James // Hill;12/17/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 149, p32
The article reports on the efforts made by the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama to put back the country's economy back on the right way which included the passage of bills which include the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act and Credit Cardholders' Bill of rights.
- Unemployment What's behind the latest BLS numbers. Poltenson, Norman // Business Journal (Central New York);2/17/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p17
The author discusses the unemployment dropped rates reported by the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics (BSL) on Feb. 3, 2012. He is critical of the measures of the employment growth released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BSL) numbers are encouraging but he states that the economy is...
- Obama vs McCain. // inFinance;Dec2008, Vol. 122 Issue 5, p59
The article reports that U.S. economist Bob Baur addressed a seminar on the changes in the U.S. and world markets, the differences in economic policy between Barack Obama and John McCain, and the impacts on the global economy and Australia as a result of a change in U.S. government.
- Obama Faces Perilous Calendar on Iran. Gvosdev, Nikolas // WPR Subset;3/23/2012, p1
The article discusses the need for U.S. President Barack Obama to convince his doubters in the Islamic Republic and the Congress that he is prepared to strike against Iran if it refuses to stop its nuclear weapons program. It examines the challenge of the issue to the bid of Obama for reelection...
- WILL PAUL RYAN SAVE CIVILIZATION? FORBES, STEVE // Forbes Asia;Sep2012, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p19
The article presents the author's views on economic policies of the major nations of the world. According to the author, the U.S. will change dramatically if U.S. President Barack Obama is reelected. The author also states that Japan, the third-largest economy of the world, is behaving even...
- No plan, but there are questions that abound. // Malakoff News (TX);3/5/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 10, p4B
The article offers author's views on the economic policies adopted by U.S. President Barack Obama.
- President thinks that government is answer. DeMint, Jim // Hill;7/12/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 88, p18
The article presents information on the lack of job creating ability of the U.S. government and the lack of success of the economic policies devised by the U.S. President Barack Obama.