- Aetiology of acute fatty liver of pregnancy. Harrison, R. A.; Araujo, J. G. C. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Dec1983, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p1079
A letter to the editor about the etiology of acute fatty liver pregnancy is presented.
- Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy. Riely, Caroline A.; Latham, Patricia S.; Romero, Roberto; Duffy, Thomas P. // Annals of Internal Medicine;May87, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p703
Describes the cases of patients diagnosed with acute fatty liver of pregnancy. Characteristics of patients; Histologic findings in the patients; Complications of acute fatty liver of pregnancy.
- The Initial Presentation of Fatty Liver of Pregnancy Mimicking Acute Viral Hepatitis. Brown, Mark S.; Reddy, K. Rajender; Hensley Jr., George T.; Jeffers, Lennox J.; Schiff, Eugene R. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun1987, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p554
Acute fatty liver of pregnancy, a disease of the 3rd trimester of pregnancy, may have varied presentations. An unusual initial presentation of acute fatty liver of pregnancy mimicking an acute viral hepatitis is reported herein. Osmium tetroxide preparation of pathological specimen for the...
- ACUTE FATTY LIVER OF PREGNANCY: IS IT GENETICALLY PREDETERMINED? Batey, Robert G. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1996, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p2262
Discusses the development of acute fatty liver as a complication of the third trimester of pregnancy. Facts about acute fatty liver of pregnancy (AFLP); Difference between cholestasis and the pathogenesis of AFLP; Kinds of abnormalities associated with AFLP.
- Pulmonary Fat Emboli Associated with Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy. Jones, Michael B. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May1993, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p791
Presents a letter to the editor on the association of pulmonary fat emboli with acute fatty liver of pregnancy.
- Acute fatty liver of pregnancy: a woman's story. Nimis, Marjorie // British Journal of Midwifery;Apr2008, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p244
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience on having Acute Fatty Liver on her pregnancy.
- Severe Depression of Antithrombin III Associated with Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation in Women with Fatty Liver of Pregnancy. Liebman, Howard A.; McGehee, William G.; Patch, Mary Jane; Feinstein, Donald I. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Mar83, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p330
Discusses a case report on severe depression of antithrombin III associated with disseminated intravascular coagulation in women with fatty liver of pregnancy. Information on acute fatty liver of pregnancy; Patients and methods; Results and discussion.
- Acute fatty liver of pregnancy and diagnosis by computed tomography. McKee, C.M.; Weir, P.E.; Foster, J.H.; Murnaghan, G.A.; Callender, M.E. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);2/1/1986, Vol. 292 Issue 6516, p291
Examines the diagnosis of acute fatty liver of pregnancy using computed tomography. Association between complication of pregnancy and perinatal and maternal mortality; Symptoms of the disease; Efficacy of the technique in estimating the fat content of the liver and pattern of fatty change.
- Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy with Concurrent Acute Hepatitis B Virus Infection. Tung-Hung Su; Chun-Jen Liu; Pei-Jer Chen; Ding-Shinn Chen; Jia-Horng Kao // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct2008, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p2663
A letter to the editor is presented that reports a case of a 36-yr-old woman with acute fatty liver of pregnancy and concurrent acute hepatitis B virus infection.
- Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy. Duma, R.J.; Dowling, Edmund A.; Alexander, H.C.; Sibrans, Dyrc; Dempsey, Hugh // Annals of Internal Medicine;Nov65, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p851
Describes the case of patients who has recovered from acute fatty liver of pregnancy. Case history; Pathogenesis of acute fatty liver of pregnancy; Light and electron microscopic studies of serial liver biopsies; Regenerative changes associated with clinical recovery.