New items spur growth of breakfast foods
- Fast Breaks. // Frozen Food Age;Oct2005, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p40
Introduces innovative frozen breakfast foods in the U.S. Eggo frozen brakfast food from Kellogg; Line of pancakes from Pillsbury; Varieties of Breakfast Skillet products from Jimmy Dean.
- Top of the Morning. Ingram, Bob // Frozen Food Age;Apr2005, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on the sales performance of sandwiches in the frozen breakfast category. Sales of the Eggo waffles brand from Kellogg; Role of sales promotions in the sales increase of Kellogg; Remarks from Stuart Levy, national marketing manager at Murry's, on the sales of its French toast stick...
- Added Fiber, Clever Carton. Dornblaser, Lynn // Prepared Foods;Oct99, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p13
Provides information on food products offered by Kellogg company. Improvement made at Eggo Plus High Fiber Waffles; Percentage of the daily requirement for calcium provided by Special K Plus cereal.
- Kellogg Takes Aim at Frozen Breakfast. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;03/29/99, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p14
Reports on the advertising campaign of Kellogg for its Eggo waffles. Budget for the campaign; Details on the contest that Kellogg will launch for kids; Decline in the sales of Eggo for its base brand for the year ending January 31, 1999.
- Innovations to Account For 15% of Kellogg Sales. GALLAGHER, JULIE // Supermarket News Expert Blog;2/6/2012, p2
The article reports that Kellogg's products including low-calorie cracker chips, portable waffle bars, and meatless proteins provided 15 percent of net worldwide sales.
- KELLOGG BETS $15M ON LOW-FAT EGGO. Thompson, Stephanie // Brandweek;10/20/97, Vol. 38 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that Kellogg will launch its low-fat homestyle Eggo waffle in November 1997 which will be supported by an advertising campaign worth 15 million dollars.
- Mmmm, Waffles! Hartnett, Michael // Frozen Food Age;May2006, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p16
The article provides information on new product introductions, promotional tie-ins, and new value strategies by top brands in the frozen waffle category that are geared toward building and sustaining sales growth. Marketers at Kellogg's Eggo and General Mills' Pillsbury brands have been rolling...
- Excellence & Innovation. // Frozen Food Age;Sep2007, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p24
The article focuses on the top new products chosen by "Frozen Food Age" magazine for 2007. The individual product lines make up a diverse assortment that represents a wide range of categories and segments, such as pizza, breakfast foods and vegetables. These products also represent key consumer...
- Honey of a cereal. Dornblaser, Lynn // Prepared Foods;Nov96, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p33
Announces Kellogg's launch of its Honey Crunch Corn Flakes product. Description of packaging; Promotional tieup with automobile races project of the National Stock Car Racing Association.