- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Educational Marketer;2/11/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p6
Presents news briefs on partnerships and acquisitions in the U.S. college publishing industry as of February 2002.
- High Time for Revolution: Two Immodest Proposals. Block, Chip // Circulation Management;Jan2002, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p59
Comments on the application of distribution models for periodicals' distribution in the U.S. Solicitation of response on the use of audit rules; Opportunities for partnership deals in the business; Discussion on payment fees for cable television services.
- Bloomsbury and Elle Girl to launch 'Sex in the City-style' teen books. // Marketing Week;1/23/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the partnership between Bloomsbury Publishing and Elle Girl magazine in Great Britain. Publication of book series 'Gossip Girl'; Target market; Launch of a texting campaign.
- Magazine distributors pursue partnerships. Kulpa, Jennifer // Drug Store News;4/23/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p33
Provides information on the partnership of magazine publishers and distributors in the United States, which is considered crucial in the supply chain. Historical perspectives on magazine distribution; Description of category management and SKU rationalization.
- A happy experiment. Laird, Gordon // Quill & Quire;May99, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the publishing partnership between Arsenal Pulp Press and Mercury Press for the launch of novel 'Jane' in Canada. Difficulty of author Judy MacDonald in choosing between the publishers; Collaboration between the two presses on past projects; Arrangement on the problem with the...
- Partners in publishing. Graham, Anne // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;3/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p86
Focuses on partnerships in publishing. Benefits of partnerships in to companies in publishing; Comments form Al Rickard, vice presidents of communications and public affairs for the Greater Washington American Society of Association Executives; Why association publishers are troubled by these...
- WORLD WATCH. // Editor & Publisher;Jun2011, Vol. 144 Issue 6, p12
This section offers news briefs in the publishing industry as of June 2011, including the partnership of nine major news groups in Slovakia with Piano Media for a unified pay scheme, the robbery at a southern Mexico newspaper newsroom, and the redesigned Lebanese daily newspaper "An-Nahar."
- Calendar market in upheaval. Halim, Nadia // Quill & Quire;Dec98, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p8
Reports developments related to publishing industry as June 2002. Partnership between Chapters and Calendar Club; Sales condition of thr Leishman Books; Christmas sales of Candlewood Books.
- UPDATES. Dudley, Rebecca // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 16 Issue 6, pB1
Reports business developments in Wenatchee, Washington as of June 2002. Shift of businessman Ricardo Reyes from computer consulting to publishing business; Partnership of father and son, John and Cory Clark in running the John Clark Motors; Key to the success of the Sun Dog Bead Co.