In the Loop
- Why Drupa 2004 became nearly a JDF Drupa. Mittelhaus, Michael // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;8/18/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p1
Job definition format (JDF) was a very important aspect of Drupa 2004 with the integration shows at JDF Parc, PrintCity and Network Graphics Partner (NGP). JDF was created in an MIS, which was transferred to a planning system, to prepress, the press and finally to the finishing department. The...
- drupa Observed. Lamparter, William C. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;5/21/2012, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p13
The article presents information on the Drupa 2012, the largest printing equipment trade show in the world. The highlight of the event was new or significantly improved products which would help the global print industry in surviving the e-competition. Heidelberg Druckmaschinen AG showcased a...
- Variable Data and Personalization: The Evolution Continues. Felici, Jim; Alexander, George // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;7/7/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p6
This article reports on product exhibitions in the area of variable data printing and publishing at the 2004 Drupa trade show. The most interesting item was the arrival on the international scene of DirectSmile, a German developer/advertising agency with a fresh approach. In addition, Diron...
- Walk the walkï¿½talk the talk. // PrintWeek;2/24/2012 Supplement, p10
The article offers information on Publishing Expo to be held at Earls Court, London, England on February 28-29, 2012.
- World's Publishers Gather in Frankfurt for 2012 Expo. Ackermann, Kristina; Vruno, Mark // Editor & Publisher;Nov2012, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p40
The article offers information on the 2012 World Publishing Expo, the world's largest global trade exhibition for the news publishing and media industry, to be held at the Frankfurt convention center in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Cebit '98: Digital printing for many markers. Mooij, Menno // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;06/15/98, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p36
Presents information pertaining to large formats and other digital printers, referencing changes seen at the 1998 Cebit show, Germany. Information on Canon's Aspen A3 ink-jet printer in response to the Epson Stylus 5000; Description of the other large formats unveiled at the show; Additions of...
- Technology Firms To Exhibit Their Wares Twice Yearly With New Show. // Book Publishing Report;06/12/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p4
Features EPub Expo, a three-day event that will feature about twenty conference sessions for book publishers in New York. Aim of the exposition; Expectations of BookExpo America show manager and industry vice-president Courtney Muller on the number of attendees and exhibitors of the show; Focus...
- A stronger, more competitive market. Kinsella, Bridget // Publishers Weekly;9/16/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 38, p42
Discusses the upcoming seventh annual Chicago International Remainder and Overstock Books Exhibit (CIROBE) set for Novermber 1-3, 1996. Why the bargain book world looks like a buyers' market; Prediction that more trade publishers will be at the show turning returns into sales; The two types of...
- Publishing show embraces multimedia. // PrintWeek;11/9/2012, p10
The article offers information on the newly rebranded Publishing & Media Expo (formerly Publishing Expo) which will be held on February 26-27, 2013 at Earl's Court in London, England.