Two Pocket Books Editors To Join Their Old Boss At Ballantine Books
- Ferraro, Nevler advance at Ballantine; Shear to SMP. // Publishers Weekly;8/7/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 32, p295
Reports on executive changes at Ballantine Publishing Group. Promotion of Clare Ferraro to publisher of the group and Leona Nevler to senior vice president and editorial director of the group; Appointment of Cheryl Woodruff, Joe Blades and Cathy Repetti as associate publishers; Matthew Shear's...
- Miller, Marrow Quit Pocket for Ballantine. // Publishers Weekly;9/18/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 38, p23
Reports on the realignment of the editorial staff at Ballantine Books. Background of Nancy Miller, appointed senior vice president and editor-in-chief; Responsibility given to Linda Marrow, vice president, editorial director named at Ballantine.
- Mydlowski Named Ballantine V-P. // Publishers Weekly;8/9/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 32, p200
Reports that Gene Mydlowski has been appointed vice-president, creative director of the Ballantine Publishing Group. Work duties; Career background.
- Nichols named romance VP at Ballantine. // Publishers Weekly;5/27/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 22, p22
Announces that Carolyn Nichols has been named vice-president and publishing director of Women's Fiction and Romance for the Ballantine Publishing Group. Brief details of Nichol's career.
- Brown Joins Ballantine. // Publishers Weekly;6/5/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 23, p16
Announces that Tracy P. Brown, formerly an executive editor at Henry Holt, has joined Ballantine Books as a senior editor. Positions held by Brown.
- Ballantine names Meredith v-p, executive editor. // Publishers Weekly;1/26/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 4, p12
Reports that Leslie Meredith has been named vice president and executive editor at the Ballantine Publishing Group. Her areas of responsibility; Her career before joining Random House.
- Hysterectomy. // New Harvard Guide to Women's Health;2004, p293
Provides clinical information on hysterectomy or the surgical removal of the uterus. People who are likely to have hysterectomy; Overview of how the procedure is performed; Psychological effects of hysterectomy.
- Home. MILLER, NANCY ANNE // Caribbean Quarterly;Dec2012, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p126
The poem "Home," by Nancy Anne Miller, is presented. First Line: The palm tree trunk lit with white Christmas lights; Last Line: the photographs of themselves, they never take back home.
- Regularly review wage-and-hour compliance. // HR Specialist: Florida Employment Law;Jan2011, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
The article suggests regular review of wage-and-hour compliance to avoid lawsuit and discusses the court case Miller v. Science Lab, which involves workers' compensation claim of salesperson Nancy Miller.